forum

KOUICHI - The Witches' Ball ~ Magus

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 27, 2009 at 5:24:06 PM

Artist: KOUICHI
Title: The Witches' Ball ~ Magus
BPM: 148
Filesize: 6471kb
Play Time: 02:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.86 stars, 305 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 424 notes)
  3. Normal (4.29 stars, 258 notes)
Download: KOUICHI - The Witches' Ball ~ Magus
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Seihou map n stuff

I am also aware the opening section on Insane is slightly underspaced compared to the rest of the map. this was intentional.

Offset tweak.

mogs stuffs
Kasada
This is a pretty awesome map. The song is rockin' and you mapped it perfectly. There isn't really anything you need to fix, unless I didn't catch something. Awesome job.
Rolled

Kasada wrote:

This is a pretty awesome map. The song is rockin' and you mapped it perfectly. There isn't really anything you need to fix, unless I didn't catch something. Awesome job.
This, pretty much. Nothing really wrong with it at all. Just +15 to offset, and I'm prepared to bubble. Ask Cyc to double check the offset or somebody similar, he's good at judging the offset in insane maps such as this. 15 is pretty good though.
vytalibus
[Hard]
00:48:90 (6) - If you're going to break spacing (so that the two previous hitcircles are symmetrical), make this snap with the previous slider on the same position.
00:53:97 (1) - ^ on previous hitcircle. You can also just move 00:52:96 (9) up, if you want.

[Insane]
After 01:06:64 (1), delete break and put it up again. You'll see why.

Quick, fix it.

EDIT: Fixes seen. Kudosu-starred AND bubbled, because this map ROCKS.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
-01:39:18 (3) - Remove the Finish and add a New Combo mark.

removed finish on previous
Mogsy
Supreme ranking action GO.
Cillu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
rofl at this being ranked and not snapped to its real offset. GG xD
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Gabi wrote:

rofl at this being ranked and not snapped to its real offset. GG xD
Don't blame me, I was stupid around the time I made this map.