forum

Change HT multiplier in CTB [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
XEPCOH
Since 14/9 doubletime bug has been not a problem, in halftime many hyperdashes disappeared and speed of ryuuta increased (to 0,75x) and there are same situations with pixeljumps (three fruits in a horizontal which are almost impossible to catch without tricks and hacks), ht multiplier is underestimated. We have 0,3x now but 3 months ago it was much easier to fc the map with it (e.g. Big Black). I think, we need to:
a) change HT multiplier to 0,5-0,6x or:
b) take the timemachine and travel 3 months to the past or:
c) return the gameplay as it was.
Suzumiya-H
I think you're definitely approaching the problem wrong, instead of feature request why not submit a bug or a complaint. Halftime/No fail and Easy mode has always been a baffling feature for me because of its sheer imbalanced, I don't feel as if it's justified however, I do see why they'd do so. For example, many people would agree that Easy mode makes the map actually harder due to the clutter in the screen and is only viable on some maps, having .50 off your score for something that makes gameplaying not as smooth is a bit of a mystery to me. Not to mention No-Fail FCing basically means you FC'd the map yet your score is 0.5x from what it is, definitely needs to be addressed. So there's always been quite a problem with the scoring system(in my point of view, hell, even look at how some maps it's easier to hidden than hardrock) but it's too late to fix it now as the scores would need to be altered throughout the whole system effectively changing everything.

That's why I can't stress enough how they need to get the scoring system right at the start(in Osu! Mania) otherwise not addressing the fundamental issue would be really bad in the long run.
Stefan
Ewww HT in CtB
<End of deconstructive Post>
MillhioreF
I seriously doubt this is going to happen. Once peppy fixes hyperdashes for good, then HT will be able to hit them again and reach the scores it did before (and be less prominent, too, since nomod can beat it more easily)
Saten
The multiplier wont change.
It's nothing you just change like that. Halftime will have the same multiplier like the rest of the game modes.

To fix the hyperdashes would be the best solution.
I guess you're talking about this thread Millh t/94171
Halftime would likely get fixed as well.
Topic Starter
XEPCOH

Saten wrote:

The multiplier wont change.
It's nothing you just change like that. Halftime will have the same multiplier like the rest of the game modes.

To fix the hyperdashes would be the best solution.
I guess you're talking about this thread Millh t/94171
Halftime would likely get fixed as well.
yes, my suggestion is to fix the hyperdashes OR change the multiplier
Saten
The Hyperdashes will be fixed. p/1771301 / p/1887591

But the multiplier-change won't happen though. I'm pretty sure about it
blissfulyoshi
I'm going to mark this as resolved since most of the issue revolves around broken hyperdashes which will be fixed in due time.