forum

Slight improvement on button status overlay.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Keredna
I feel the button status overlay could be better if it indicates what score each key has hit, because it's hard to focus both on the field and the status at the same time.
For example, if the click results in a 100, the color of the status could probably be indicated with green, blue for 50, and red for miss. Right now every click shows yellow, so I can't tell the difference whether I got a 300 or not, and I'll have to focus on both the replay and the status.

This is just a suggestion.
Luna
yes please
darkmiz
I want to request a toggle to turn on the button status overlay during gameplay so viewers can see what buttons i use when i'm live streaming
peppy

darkmiz wrote:

I want to request a toggle to turn on the button status overlay during gameplay so viewers can see what buttons i use when i'm live streaming
Please re-read the release notes.
Topic Starter
Keredna
Thanks for all the people who are supporting this feature right now, both star and comment supporters. =)
theowest
In the end, I just want to be able to skin it.
Topic Starter
Keredna

theowest wrote:

In the end, I just want to be able to skin it.
Making this a skin feature would work too, but I think that would be something additional after this idea gets implemented.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
Annie the Eagle
While good, the button status overlay would be better kept exactly what it is, just for showing what buttons are pressed. The colour idea would be nice to see though.