forum

Hosoe Shinji - SON OF SUN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kharl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
DJPop

Kharl wrote:

- All difficulties -
0:53:100-1:11:100 -
Soft sfx sounds better here.
ตรงช่วงนี้ใช้เสียง effect แบบ soft ดีกว่าครับ
Fixed.

- Easy -
0:15:900 (1,2,3), 0:18:300 (1,2,3), 0:20:700 (1,2,3) -
Spacing. These notes are 1 1/2 beat apart but are placed as if they're 1 beat apart.
โน้ตชุดนี้ห่างกันหนึ่งจังหวะครึ่ง แต่เว้นระยะเหมือนห่างกันแค่หนึ่งจังหวะ ย้ายโน้ตให้ห่างกันหน่อยครับเพราะคนเล่นมือใหม่เล่นมาเจอช่วงนี้สะดุดแน่นอน
Fixed.

1:00:600-1:02:700 - Remove all notes and replace them with a spinner.
1:02:700-1:12:300 - Remove all spinners. Insert break time here.
Fixed.

- Normal -
1:03:000-1:12:000 - Remove all notes. Insert break time here.
Fixed.

- Hard -
0:05:325 (2) and all similar patterns afterward -
After listening to the song at 75% speed, I think you should move this hit circle 1/4 beat forward. It sounds better this way.
ผมลองฟังเช็คที่ความเร็ว 75% แล้ว คิดว่าน่าจะเขยิบโน้ตขึ้นมาอีก 1/4 จังหวะครับ
I watched notes in DJMAX Black Square to guide the rhythm, so I'm sure they're in the right position.
ตามนั้น โน๊ตทุกตัวที่ผมวางไม่มีผิดจังหวะแน่นอนครับ

1:21:900 (1) and all similar patterns afterward -
The timing of this pattern is the same as the above one. All notes fall at 1/2 beat so you shouldn't use 3/4 beat slider here. You can try shorten the slider to 1/2 beat long and don't make it repeat, then place a hit circle at 1:22:350.
จังหวะของโน้ตกลุ่มนี้เหมือนกับข้างบนครับคือมันลงที่ครึ่งจังหวะหมดเลย เพราะงั้นผมว่า slider ยาว 3/4 ที่ใช้อยู่มันไม่ลงจังหวะ ลองแก้ slider ไม่ให้บอลไหลย้อนกลับ ลดความยาวให้เหลือแค่ครึ่งจังหวะ แล้วก็ใส่ hit circle ที่ 1:22:350 ดูครับ
Same as above.

- Insane -
0:05:325 (2) - Same as Hard.
1:39:900 (1) - Same as 1:21:900 in Hard.
^ See above

Starred for now.
Thanks for modding :)

I added 1 new hitsound to the song, please download it again.
Or else copy soft-hitfinish.wav and rename to soft-hitfinish2.wav
Kharl
ฮึ่ย... ยิ่งฟังเพลงนี้ ยิ่งอยากกลับไปเล่นตู้จริงๆนะเนี่ย T.T

- Easy -
I just noticed that your spacing is not consistent throughout the map. You might need to fix it. I find note patterns in Normal easier to read, and the spacing is more consistent there.
ผมเพิ่งสังเกตน่ะครับว่า spacing ใน Easy มันไม่ค่อยจะคงที่เท่าไหร่ เดี๋ยวห่างเดี๋ยวแคบน่ะครับ เล่นๆไปแล้วรู้สึกว่าโน้ตใน Normal อ่านง่ายกว่า Easy อีก ^^" อยากให้แก้จุดนี้ด้วยครับ

- Normal -
1:11:100 - Sfx doesn't change back to Normal set.

- Hard&Insane -
0:05:325 (2) and all similar patterns afterward -
I watched notes in DJMAX Black Square to guide the rhythm, so I'm sure they're in the right position.
Alright, I agree with you here.

1:21:900 (1) and all similar patterns afterward -
A little question; Do you map after the lyric or the melody here? If you map after the melody, then I guess it's fine. But if you map after the lyric, then I'll stick to my suggestion of changing the note pattern. (Look at 1:32 of this video to see why I suggest this.)
ขอถามเช็คอะไรนิดนึง ตรงช่วงนี้คุณป๊อบแมปตามทำนองหรือเนื้อร้องครับ ถ้าแมปตามทำนองเพลง อันนี้ผมโอเค แต่ถ้าแมปตามเนื้อร้อง ผมคงต้องยืนตามคำแนะนำเดิมที่ให้แก้โน้ตน่ะครับ (ผมยึดตามวีดีโอใน link ข้างบนตรง 1:32 ครับ)

P.S. A new video for you ;) http://www.4shared.com/file/88572509/860328c0/SonOfSunBGA.html
Topic Starter
DJPop
Kharl
Alright then...

*Bubbled*

ถ้าจำไม่ผิดพี่เรียนอยู่อเมรีกาสินะครับ - -
แต่ได้ยินมาว่าเดี๋ยวก็มีตู้ไปตั้งที่นั่นแล้ว
ถ้าจะมีก็มีแค่ไม่กี่ที่ตามเมืองใหญ่ๆอย่าง LA ซานฟรานฯ นิวยอร์ค เท่านั้นล่ะครับ ตอนนี้ผมอยู่รัฐ Ohio ผมยังหาเกมเซนเตอร์ในเมืองผมไม่เจอเลยครับ T.T
Larto
Topic Starter
DJPop
+1 kd :)
Kerpa_old
Great map dude! I really like how you've kept the beating of the original dj max game! Congratulations for that =)
Also, the difficult is great.

Looking forward to other DJMAX Black Square beatmaps ^^
Koko Ban
just wanna contribute something

http://djmax.co.kr/technika/data/galler ... 0x1050.zip

Source: djmax.co.kr/technika

super HD clean version of Son of Sun's BG. we can use this to replace the watermark-heavy BG of this map.