forum

Help me find this SAD beatmap.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon
So all I remember is that this beatmap almost sounded like the singer was crying while she was singing, but it was also very epic and emotional at the climax.

Toy was #1 rank as well.
koemada
I don't think it's possible to find the beatmap with that little information lmao
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

koemada wrote:

I don't think it's possible to find the beatmap with that little information lmao

Toy can't have that many #1s
Metin of Devil

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

koemada wrote:

Toy has 1200 #1s...
abraker
Do you remember how the background looks like?
Lyawi

abraker wrote:

Do you remember how the background looks like?

Also language is good, genre, slow or fast.. All information you remember are good. You also could ask Toy if possible, he knows about his scores as best I guess!
Kantoroketti
Toy was #1? Any info on his score perhaps S or SS or even SS+ perhaps, any narrowing down would be great, also tempo and bpm estimates would be fantastic, have a wonderful day!

Edit: Also was it Horse Race? It's got a lot of similarites to one you have described. It may be unlikely you will ever find it as asking random Osu! players to comb through 1177 #1 top plays and have a very loose description of the beatmap itself, if that is he hasn't lost it already, when was this beatmap first known to you? I am truy sorry but it is highly unlikely as I said yhat you will find it. Have a wonderful weekend.
Edit 3: That*
MMeatyy
Was it English, Japanese, or other language? Did you play it before? If so when and how long was it?
Edit: Was it Towa Yori Towa ni?
cravenfiner
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

RyserX wrote:

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

koemada wrote:

Toy has 1200 #1s...
I... stand corrected
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

cravenfiner wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/565432#osu/1195081
This one?

Winner winner! Thanks!