forum

This where i say hello after 2 years?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gustacus
hmm. i never really got to introduce my self but.... HI YA ALL \0. umm what can i say about my self. OH YEAH UMM.. I PLAY OSU.. (Obviously....) played with a mouse for 2 dam years (oh the pain) and i moved on to using a tablet just over a week ago (best choice i have ever made <-<). i don't really play for PP i mainly just play for fun, im sure if i did play for PP i may be in a higher rank.

anyway i hope im not the only one that made a late introduction like this XD dont be afraid to say hi to me im always open for a conversation about anythingggggg.

CHEERS

Flanster
Eh 2 years is a while but welcome to the forums. Before you begin your adventure, a friendly reminder to always read the pinned threads for subforum rules so you don't do something silly.

zombie2870 wrote:

i don't really play for PP i mainly just play for fun

TimeLimit
Hewwo. Welcome to the forums, hope you're having a good day. If you ever want to talk with someone for a bit just hit me up anytime im online in the game <3.
[-Vibes-]
Not going to lie but it's also the first time I've touched the forums so you aren't alone lol... The only reason I touched the forums is that I want to meet more people and make friends as I'm sure it would be much better to play with friends/ people than none as I have during the last 8 or 9 months I've been playing. Ignore how long this account has been around for because I forgot all about osu for a bit lmao

I need friends plzzzz ;-;
show more