forum

Whoooo! Osu is a wild ride so far

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FuuMiku
I've been playing for 5 days how am I already so addicted?? Sometimes it gets really frustrating or stressful when S hunting but good lord. I'm already doing some advanced/hard beatmaps and boy this is such a ride I'm having the time of my life
I've discovered so many good songs so far too, this is so cool

okok alright so more on the introduction part, hey I'm Fuu. I deeply love rythm games and I've played many like Voez, or that one from red atom. I've had some music education in singing and piano so that's cool, it's definitely helped me in appreciating music in general more.
soooo what can I say else... My favorite game is prob pokemon, my favorite animes are Mushishi & Gintama... I love pretty much any genre of music, tho obviously on Osu what conquers all is anime music.
So yee I'm loving this a lot, I hope I can make some friends around here, i need more people to play Osu with lol
Vignette-
Welcome! We're glad to have you here and see that you're having fun. :3c
keremaru
welcome to osu!
remember you're here forever.
and remember to only focus on pp when you're ready, whether it be in an hour or weeks.
but most importantly.
enjoy game.
Topic Starter
FuuMiku
dang, I'll keep that in mind
Thank you O' wise ones for your advices and nice words
TimeLimit
Welcome to the game man. Hope you have fun. If you ever want to talk, hit me up in game.
Remember to enjoy game
Mirt
Welcome! I'm happy that you're enjoying the game! It's cool to see people coming from other rhythm games like Voez.
show more