forum

About 7k, 8k,...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Byn Kuudere
How long did you guys play 7k until not getting finger confused ? I had play for more than 10 hours of playtime only, getting A ranks on 3 to about 3.4 stars map but still pressing the wrong key, especially when holding long note...
abraker

Hentaj is Art wrote:

How long did you guys play 7k until not getting finger confused ? I had play for more than 10 hours of playtime only, getting A ranks on 3 to about 3.4 stars map but still pressing the wrong key, especially when holding long note...
7k = 1 month
8k = 3 months
9k = 7 months
10k = 9 months
>10k = eternity

now that's for rice. If for noodles, then quadruple it
also this assumes you live and breathe the respective keymode. For 5 years I play mostly 4k and sometimes 7k, and I still mess up long notes.
Topic Starter
Byn Kuudere

abraker wrote:

Hentaj is Art wrote:

7k = 1 month
8k = 3 months
9k = 7 months
10k = 9 months
>10k = eternity

now that's for rice. If for noodles, then quadruple it
also this assumes you live and breathe the respective keymode. For 5 years I play mostly 4k and sometimes 7k, and I still mess up long notes.

LoL, i only play 2-3 hours a day for about 9 months now (mostly 4k). Now im currently trying 7k but keep getting finger confused instead of missing the note ;-; (im still pressed enough key but wrong one lmfao...)
show more