forum

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Puri_old_1
Haiyo ~

Puri here o/
My rl name and age is a secret but all you need to know it's that I'm a young soul trying to survive in this crazy world.
I been playing for a few weeks now but I know about Osu! for a long time since a lot of my friends and a few family members play. I decided to give it a try and honestly it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

I love this community so I wish to make a lot of new friend here and I hope you can withstand my silliness.
That's all for now ~

A pleasure to meet you all.
Eurocat
eeey welcome to osu pal :^)
Achromalia
Hello! o/

I've seen you around on OT and FG forums for a little while now, and so far, I think you're a really nice person! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here on osu!
E m i
hey, i like you ;w;

sorry to hear about your silence ~_~

ahegao is cool, i really like the emotional aspect of it. that's the primary focus for me so those silences feel weird xd

maybe you should get a semi-silence because it's a semi-sexual avatar? for example instead of not being able to say anything at all, it drops your every second message XD

ok that's not related enough

either way i hope you have fun here ;w;
DJ Enetro
Haha, people are more likely to stand you than me.

よろしくお願いします!
My irl first name i only give to people who are ready for it, or whoever is willing to dive into the forum history...
Joan
Welcome to Osu! :)
I don't need to tell you or anyone my name as well... considering it's my username ;)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!