forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
MiharuUwU
Not sure of Entertained qualifys as an emotional state but that's what I'm going with.
What is your reasoning behind the question you are about to ask?
Achromalia
Mostly just to see what people think. I like being informed, I guess. Sometimes it helps me understand how people think.

Has anyone ever bothered you to the point that you had completely cut ties with them, perhaps a friend or a family member?
Tae
oh yes multiple times, applies for both

sure let's ask that again
Achromalia
hmm... well if I were to answer, I actually don't think I ever did. I always wound up forgiving them or something. sure I get irritated but it never really gets to that point where i'd hate them and completely avoid them. Of course, I kinda despise my mom's boyfriend, but I can understand the shit he went through to be able to think the way he does, so I kinda forgive him.

Anyone a late night-owl? Because staying awake basically is becoming a hobby.
keremaru
i used to be a "late night-owl", sometimes i would stay up from 8 am the previous day into 6 am the next. nowadays i can't even get past 12 or 1 am because of high school sleep schedules. it sucks.

do you have a role model or something like that?
Achromalia
hmm... to be honest, not really. I do get inspired by some people but it was strangely just... not notable enough to really be something like my role model.

I wouldn't fit anyones expectations anyways.

Opinion on Ryoji Ikeda? (no, I don't look up to him, but I reference him a lot because he does have some interesting things, I wondered what OT forum would think of him and his work.)
keremaru
ryoji is that one dude who made this seizure right

ps: don't watch if you're prone to seizures from flashing images.

q: do you like tea?
Achromalia
I don't have much of an opinion on it. the last time I drank tea must have been at least 18 months ago.

would you be willing to kill someone if you could get away with it and erase all traces of their existence?
keremaru
..maybe.

what's your opinion on pie?
Achromalia
pie is nice.

isnt pie nice?
keremaru
pie is very nice.
same q
MiharuUwU
π is nice
If a fork were made of gold would it still be considered silverware?
Foxtrot
most silverware is not even made out of silver anyway so there's no reason why a gold fork can't be one

do you get cold really easily?
45Traeath
I have a high body temp', but that's about it for the "plus".
Stopping being roundabout: yes.

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Would you prefer a beach house or a mountain cottage?
keremaru
beach house
same q
Achromalia
Mountain Cottage. I wouldnt mind hiking, and i dont like sand, especially when it gets fucking everywhere, plus i dont like being barefoot ( >w<)

A mountain cottage would be pretty cool.

Thoughts on the execution of the current school systems and curriculums where you live?
keremaru
errr
oh wait
yeah i don't keep up with stuff outside of my life
do you have anything that annoys you into oblivion?
Tae
Basically any kind of loud noise.
also various OT posters :^)

same q
Ryoid
Mosquito's

Are you get angered easily?
KatouMegumi
Yes, I do indeed become an individual called "get angered" really often.
OT: Well. I do rage sometimes, but not that often or easily. Usually just mumbling to myself about shitty osu! maps.

How often do you take showers and what periouds between showering is considerend normal in your opinion?
Husa
Morning 6-7am and after school 4-5pm. But only once in the weekends or vac.

Do you like J-pop? ><
Birdy
Not in particular. Lia's Enigmatic remix album series is very good, though, and I can enjoy some Japanese stuff, like Shoegaze and some J-Core.

What is your favourite non-alcoholic beverage?
Achromalia
Water. its like the only thing I drink since I cant afford juice, milk, or anything else.

Opinion on Breakcore (music genre)?

Examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6ttY4mPfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B2EepBbFWs
Ryoid
Awesome! I prefer insane hardcore tho
I like it when my ear being raped

What song genre you like?
Birdy
Favourites are Ambient, IDM, Breakcore, Glitch, Downtempo, Shoegaze, Glitch Pop, Ambient Pop, Dream Pop, Folktronica, Indietronica, Modern Classical, Ska, Jazz Fusion, Psybient, Tribal Ambient, Microhouse, Boom Bap, Abstract Hip Hop, Jazz Rap & Chamber Pop, but I can enjoy pretty much anything (especially Progressive Rock lately).

same q
Keiger
future bass, rock, Vaporwave, Chill, ambient, electro swing, dubstep, melodic dubstep, glitch hop, trap, and so on.

same q
Meah
Jpop

Same q
Tae
open to anything if it has a nice beat

favourite animal
johnmedina999
Probably the Mourning Cloak butterfly.

Would you classify yourself as someone who is outgoing or reserved?
Achromalia
Huh, I can be a bit of both, but im not exactly "outgoing", im usually just enthusiastic about something or idk, so I'd say I'm more reserved.

same q
DJ Enetro
Definitely more reserved. Because my head is open to many interpretations of truth

What is the best arcade game in your opinion?
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

Definitely more reserved. Because my head is open to many interpretations of truth

I feel like I need to correct this so that its more comprehensible. "I'm definitely more reserved, because I am willing to perceive things differently".

Uhm, something still doesn't seem right. What exactly does you being open-minded have any relevance to being reserved? I'm not seeing a direct connection, though I can see that it's possible, the reasoning just isn't direct. It comes off as you trying too hard to come up with a complex vocabulary that you haven't seemed to learn how to properly structure yet. Work on that if you can, so it doesn't rub people the wrong way. Thanks. ( 'w')

OT:

DJ Enetro wrote:

What is the best arcade game in your opinion?

Well, I actually haven't played many arcade games, maybe 5-10 different games at most, so from what I've played, I really enjoyed Galaga.

Same question.
Birdy
Really generic answer, but Tetris.

How much did you sleep last night?
vinnicci
hmm 0 hours, because I slept throughout the day which was 9 hrs.

Best smell you ever smelled?
Birdy
My girlfriend's hair on a fresh summer night at sunset.

If you started up a band/solo project, what would you name it?
Kao
HOUKAGO TEA TIME
Probably that.... I have no creativity.

When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?
Achromalia
...im not going to confirm or deny I did, but... uhm... well, I'm just going to say that having people find out would be pretty depressing, since I'll be told again how much of a failure I am when I have such a high capacity to do well.

Same Q (Yeah I have no original questions)
Birdy
Not sure if that has ever happened. I'm pretty straightforward when it comes to apologizing. I needn't hide or deny anything.

What is your favourite uncommon animal? (so excluding all vanilla shit such as horses, mice, cats and dogs etc.)
vinnicci
alpaca. idk if it's uncommon.

same q
Kao
Sunset Moth

What would you place in a time capsule? Assume you can fit things as big as your backyard only.
show more