Whistle Blower
18 posts
Character: Toyama Kasumi
Series: banG Dream
Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdPQImltIMstG48oc6M9TX9fnvnSBW7p8jrSMG54ANSip8Dn9bgA
Colour/s: #F44336
Extras: Make it the new format
when you realize you forgot to do your homework and your teacher asks you to turn it in
Image[/size]
Rhythm Incarnate
1,819 posts
Sorry for not contributing so long ;-; Photoshop ripped in the lappy cause it got formatted
Though I plan to come back sometime

L o a d i n gS i g n a t u r e
Combo Commander
327 posts
Heh, looks like the right time to post a comeback reply is now. It basically means I've returned to osu!, but with little confusion.

To clear that confusion, I'll assume a request and not straight up the marriage even though I did the new style...
On the note of the request, I've been glued to Deresute until Bandori (Garupa) and already done with that on the release of Kirara Fantasia (shortened to Kirafan), so this time truly divorcing Akagi Miria. It has been fun, but about time I focused on Arcaea and battling Kuromons with "Kiraras". (Kuromons are cute, though...)

Now the request to clear that confusion (and don't get surprised by the pick hence spoilerbox)
  • Character: Hanakoizumi Anne
  • Series or Artist: Anne Happy♪
  • Image: <careful insert Arab dancers here> (don't kill me for this)
  • Colour: Amber 500
  • Extra: No, thank you. No need.

If I still am considered one of the assistants, do tell me...
EDIT
EDIT2: Orange 200 -> Amber 500
Last edited by Rizumu Tenshi on , edited 1 time in total.
And I'm back!
Beat Clicker
74 posts
It's been quite a while and I've really got more into certain anime a lot moreso than Seiren so as a result of change of opinion of people, gonna be divoricing Hikari Tsuneki (I honestly can't even remember how to spell her name anymore lmao)

----

Character: Natsuki Enomoto
Series or Artist: Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.
Image: https://i.imgur.com/hNhzCJc.png
Colour/s: #D84315

Ty ^^
Reply 394 posts jump | prev  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27