Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Well, hi, everyone,

so, my name is Lowtagoras and I'm not really that new to osu! (classic), though I have never participated in the forums until now due to some confidence problems and general insecurity towards others. I started playing back in 2012 but was somewhat forced to put that on ice around three years ago. Now, after having sorted out these personal issues to some degree, I plan to become a decent member of this board despite the possibility of being absent for longer periods of time because of work.

Hobbies include - who would have guessed - Anime and Manga, games (mainly RPG, Strategy) and helping other people out if I'm able to. Sleeping's probably the biggest one. Cooking's also in if I get the chance.
Name hails form one silly discussion back in school where one classmate and I talked about Protagoras. His words summed up to a "If there was a PROtagoras, then what about a LOWtagoras?"-statement. Fits quite nicely, I thought, though now in a more self ironic way.

So yeah, I could write way more stuff, but that'll do for now. Don't mean to talk your ears off.
*Ahem* Well then, nice to meet you!
Probably not reachable until mid-May
Combo Commander
392 posts
I don't talk my ears off too much but I could be said to be two-faced.

But you're lucky that you get my good side this time, who wants to unite the world.
#Willkommen (yea I know my French and German are going down but I'm just trying to be nice here)
Happiness comes from within.

Thus, people can be happy even when living in the lowliest conditions.

Conversely, that is also why killers are content when they show no remorse for the death of a victim...

So if you want to change someone for the better, it is a good idea to consider changing their likes... in some way.

To string happiness and not standing out together is something I have to work on.
Cymbal Sounder
46 posts
hi there! welcome to the osu! forums

im kinda the opposite of you because i am a new osu! player and like talking www
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Haha, it's not like I don't like talking, but a wall of text would have been less appropriate I dare to say. And I'm cool with world unification btw, though I can't see it happening anytime soon.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome ^__^
Probably not reachable until mid-May
Reply 4 posts