Voting is Open!
Voting concludes on 13 December 2017
Hello osu! community, I'll be hosting the top 10 Singapore players voting for this year. Vote for the 10 players who are the most skilled in your opinion for osu!standard. A video will be compiled after the voting session ends. This year round, we will not follow the similar rules we had for the past years.
Subscribe to Crafticious to get updates on the release date of the osu!standard top 10 video.
2. Pingu in the City
4. PLZ ENJOY GAME
1) You can only vote if your account was created before 1st of August, 2017.
2) You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.
3) You are only allowed to vote for players with a Singapore flag.
4) Anyone with any country flag can vote.
5) It's encouraged but optional to write 1 or 2 lines to describe your reason to vote for a player. (What are they good at, why did you vote for them?) It's also perfectly fine to just list 10 names.
6) You strictly have to vote for 10 players to ensure fairness and balance.
7) Please do not vote for anyone who hasn't played anything at all in 2017. Also take the player's activity in account.
8) Please vote based on scores and plays set in 2017. For example if a player was #1 in Singapore in 2008 but has already quit the game in 2011, please do not vote for him. SCORES SET IN 2017. PERFORMANCE IN 2017.
9) Do not troll vote, votes will not be taken into account if you do not follow the rules.
1) https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?c=SG here you can find the Singapore rankings.
2) http://osustats.ppy.sh/ here you can find the individual players' top100 scores. (Note: We all know there are many scores that are 'underrated' in PP and since you might not find them on the player's profile, you can search here instead!)
#1 gets 10 points, #2 9 points and so on. Points are totalled up. Highest wins.
Feel free to post any questions you might have in the thread, me or other experienced/knowledgeable players will respond to them.
Reference from Malaysia's Top 10 osu! players voting in 2016.
Top 10 SG Voting 2015 logo. (By Histoire)
Last edited by LanJay on , edited 2 times in total.
1. Emilia (everyone knows him lmao, highest skill ceiling in SG, very self explanatory Tempted to say that whoever doesn't put him as #1 is borderline trolling)
2. GSBlank (very consistent, able to play both HR, DT and NM to a very high level while being consistent in tournaments as well)
3. SupremeChaoss (3rd fastest SG player behind Emilia and PEG, most improved this year and will definitely break into global rankings given time)
4. LanJay (144hz pay to win, able to play both PP maps with HR and DT as well as tech and gimmick maps like with EZ or his diddy kong FC. Super consistent and amazing accuracy on HD)
5. Elegant Loli (Literal aim god, 3rd best aim in SG, and is starting to play mods. Super consistent and SG's OWC nomod carry)
6. [-LockOn-] (Solid aim and speed, good at both DT and HR. Set many extremely difficult DT scores in the later parts of the year after his comeback)
7. Rtyzen (is there anything he cannot play? HD, HR, DT . You name it, he can probably pull of any combination of these mods. He is also capable of playing EZ as well. Versatile and consistent in tournaments as well, lower because he hasn't set as many scores as others some others)
8. Jolene (very good aim, has speed and acc as well. able to play DT and HR at a very high level. 240hz monitor and now setting DTHR scores. Might put higher if she sets more scores over the next 2 months)
9. Raindrop (Super consistent, very good accuracy on difficult maps but rip ns)
10. SeeL (#2 mouse player SG, very well rounded and is finally able to play DT so in top 10 now)
ALSO SEEL IS NOW #1 MOUSE PLAYER (pp wise)
Honorable Mentions (In no Particular Order):
11. Arina (Solid aim and singletap speed, plays on laptop kb which earns him more points in my book, but unfortunate had to leave him out because i can only vote 10)
Plz Enjoy Game (I thought he quit, so I decided to not put him in the votes.)
Lirufication (Same as PEG ^)
monome (not active enough in the later parts of the year)
drugkeeper (same as monome ^)
Nakano- (very good at AR11 but needs more variety of scores in 2017, mostly did AR11 maps)
EbonSol (extremely good touch screen player, 1516 unranked pp GOD, but cant compare touchscreen vs mouse/tablet so decided to keep him in h.mentions)
subject to change
edit 1: added one line descriptions
edit 2: changed some votes
Last edited by MyShovelKurumi on , edited 7 times in total.
1)SeeL (LEGEND) (SS CBCC)
5)Elegant Loli (JESUS)
8)Dame Dame Desu (Pass AXION_REBORN)
10)Sinn (DAI DAI GENOME GOD)
JejuneDeity(Bancho), JejuneDeity(Ripple), Akbar Allahu, HyperzapEgo, MyAngelXancos, MyAngelLoumou, SUKKIMAHDEEK. 1 person with 7 accounts and all banned. PROVES THAT HE IS HACKING
Last edited by Arina on , edited 3 times in total.
(Self explanatory, Deltamax FC, 9* FC, Fast tap zx player)
(The consistency god of Singapore, proved himself to be a god even in tournaments. This year he picked up HDHR and showed major improvements in the year)
3. Elegant Loli
(Singapore's version of BeasttrollMC, insane amount of consistency in tournament. Came out Top 3 in Nomod Knockout Tourney. Many insane unranked scores, check his profile. Likes to BM and play with NFSO mods, for eg. JoJo HDHRNFSO, Now Loading [Press Select] +SO FC)
(Most overlooked player in Singapore because of his low rank. Rtyzen is one of the players who can play literally anything, including HDHRDT, Easy and Flashlight. He fced Kuchizuke Diamond Lemur on HDDT and has a few AR11 scores. Not only that he is good at mostly anything, his consistency in tournaments is also insanely good, either fcing or close to an fc)
(Known as the HR Queen of Singapore. Before her unrestriction, she had an SS on Airman and many underweighted plays as the maps were sorta old. Now she has shown that her aim is insanely good as shown by her Skyclad DT FC and JoJo HR FC. She is currently learning HRDT, yes without hidden and fcing them with decent accuracy.)
(Showed major improvement this year. Climbing up to top 5 SG within a few months. Very good speed, aim and stamina. Hybrid player who can play with either mouse or tablet)
(Overlooked player as well, Singapore's well known top 1 mouse player. His top plays should not be judged as he has set scores that aren't worth pp for example Meikaruza 1x100 FC, Maware! Setsugetsuka chiptune Remix 99.85% FC. Basically he has insane finger control and accuracy, he also performs really well in tournaments and has always been an asset in tournament teams)
(AR11 player with insane accuracy, good consistency in tournaments, HR FC on Inferno Tortured Soul, former number 1 Singapore player before emilia)
(Legendary mouse player who SSed CBCC, has shown improvement the past months and have displayed that he can play DT well too.)
(Decided to give my vote to Supreme as i strongly believe based on his performance, improvement this year he should be in my list. I believe he will be one of the future top players in SG, no not just SG but Global. He has insane speed and accuracy on DT, with little work on his aim, I can see him climb high.)
Honourable Mentions: _Xancos_, , Loslite, monome, Plz Enjoy Game
Subject to change as time passes
Last edited by LanJay on , edited 2 times in total.
subject to change
Last edited by phox on , edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Weed on , edited 1 time in total.
food is tasty
1. GSBlank, this is not a bias vote(... prob), he is good in any way possible. SG hope \o/
2. Emilia, even though he FCed 9* map(it's InSaNe), I can't overlook his consistency in tournaments. Yes, he can play a HDDT and HDHR depending how hard the map is but I still can't put him 1st.(maybe if he improves his consistency in tournaments)
3. LanJay, beat me in 500pp race :angery: He has good consistency for tournaments and good accuracy. His alternating style allows him to play tech maps perfectly(like erm... Future Candy 99.44% FC) and fast af bpm above 290(you can single tap if you are fast enough but alternating has more stamina after a long run), can play streaming maps like a beast(Jump stream/spaced stream). likes to help new players too
4. Rtyzen, can play every mod combination(EZ, FL, HD, HR, DT, HDHR, HDDT, HDHRDT(prob? I will just assume he is able to play it)). Consistency in tournament is insanely good. just need a little bit of acc
5. Raindrop, Finger control better than Lanjay, just doesn't have the speed(still faster than me D:) Mouse #1 in SG!fuck you seel
6. Jolene, learning HRDT with her 240 Hz monitor hype to see more AR11 plays~ SS airman after idk how many tries but it got reset D: poor her
7. [-Lockon-], improve a lot compared to last year, hopefully he comes back. He can play with a mouse or a tablet(is he going to try both?) and has good aim, speed and stamina.
8. SeeL, fucking CBCC SS #2 mouse player in SG, good consistency and has good acc
9. _Xancos_, first one who FC Overtime in SG, has great aim but doesn't have stream abilities
10. Nakano-, Last year I voted 3rd because he deserves that, but came out short this year. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that is he a washed up player or anything, he is just not on his prime this year, Inferno HR FC is insane!won't be talking about the CBCC play He is able to play AR11 with his 60 Hz monitor(abandoned it for a 144 Hz monitor D: #poor60hzmonitor)
PEGGY, can play high * rating maps but quit D:
monome, 500 pp before LanJay. HD beast but not active, has low acc too. :(
DarknesStealth, wtf prob can beat me in Arles maps
Last edited by Elegant Loli on , edited 3 times in total.
3. Elegant Loli
7. Plz Enjoy Game
10. My Angel Hibiki
Last edited by Datenshi Yohane on , edited 5 times in total.
Users browsing this forum: None