forum

'ello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oshe
Oi lads, I'm kinda new to this game. Not very new, but new enough to consider myself "new".
I knew about this game for a bloody long time, since my little bruv used to play it all the time and my parents used to complain about how he went ham on his keyboard lol. He doesn't really play it anymore, and at first the game seemed really pointless and boring. But recently, some lads from the MKW community started introducing me to this, and now I'm almost addicted to it.
It's been a few days since I started, and I'd say for a beginner, I'm not doing too bad. My bruv gave me all his equipment that he used, and I hope I can get far into the community and know you all well :)
I tried to convince some others to play it, they didn't seem to impressed :|
Also, I'm not too into anime and manga stuff, but I have a lot of friends who are :]

my wrist is already sore as hell tho :cry:
Faye
Well, hello there and welcome to Osu! and it's forums. And yeah, it's fine to consider yourself 'new'. You're new to actually playing the game ^^"
Also, I'm not too into anime and manga stuff
You don't have to be to play Osu! It's nice to have common ground with others, and it's just usually what the community here enjoys.
my wrist is already sore as hell tho :cry:
Yup, I just streamed tower of heaven (failed at the end :( ). Wrist pain will be common place in this game. Careful of RSI, do take brakes if you aren't used to extended durations of rhythm gaming!
Jun Maeda
Hi and Welcome to the forums ^^
akamatsup
hello
*osu enter voice* welcome to osu