forum

[invalid] !faq politics?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
iLaskee
I feel like there should be a !faq politics because I saw people fighting about "who's better" not too long ago. When a user types "!faq politics" into chat, BanchoBot should say this, "No politics in chat, because we don't want fighting on "Who's better" and what not. Also, keep your opinions of politics to yourself."
Sandy Hoey
Is this actually a rule in chat, or just something you want because it makes you uncomfortable... I dont hang out in #osu!, so I have no idea. pretty sure its not a rule, so therefore I dont support
johnmedina999

iLaskee wrote:

Also, keep your opinions of politics to yourself.
Nothing would ever get done if we all kept our opinions to ourselves. This thread is your opinion as well, after all.

People should be allowed to talk about whatever they want freely, granted it doesn't break the rules; and political talk is not against the rules.
ptar124
If things get out of hands, just a !faq topic should be fine. Otherwise we will have a !faq for literally every single controversial topics in existence.
Anemic Witch

ptar124 wrote:

If things get out of hands, just a !faq topic should be fine. Otherwise we will have a !faq for literally every single controversial topics in existence.
We already do have !faq for pretty much everything so adding one more won't hurt.
Sandy Hoey

Master_chan wrote:

ptar124 wrote:

We already do have !faq for pretty much everything so adding one more won't hurt.
Yes, but if it isnt against the rules, what is there to add. It is just one guy that wants to stop it because he gets uncomfortable when people discuss it
Stefan

iLaskee wrote:

Also, keep your opinions of politics to yourself."
Yeah, no.

Discussions about politics are allowed and base on the principle of expressing your opinion and to accept other's opinion. If you have a problem with this topic, then I suggest to leave the channel until the discussion or whatever currently happens is over.
Surono
there is moderators, so let it handle by them if there is something not good about that.