forum

Anyone know of any Vocaloid Beatmap Packs?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JamesYeoman
I love This beatmap and I want to get a load of Vocaloid beatmaps so I thought beatmap packs would be the best way to go as it would group up a bunch of beatmaps and saves you (mostly) from poorly mapped beatmaps that make you question how the hell they got through qualification and then you question your own existance and before you know it, you are on an online forum asking people for beatmap packs so you don't have to go through all of that horror again *Deep Inhale* rant over.
45Traeath
My condolences for that rough research.

Most players might give you packs that are not "Vocaloid only", because such packs aren't in the four lists, but contain at least one Vocaloid song anyway. I'm not giving you any pack because of the aforementioned reasons.
Plus, I'm quite sure that when I find "only" 739 Ranked Maps (19 pages) with the research option and using the "vocaloid" tag............ Well... Sure, I do think going through the pages is just harsh, but I did it (went through relatively fast) so...

(EDIT: I can't believe I got away with a spelling mistake for a so long time XD)
Topic Starter
JamesYeoman

45Traeath wrote:

My condolences for that rough research.

Most players might give you packs that are not "Vocaloid only", because suck packs aren't in the four lists, but contain at least one Vocaloid song anyway. I'm not giving you any pack because of the aforementioned reasons.
Plus, I'm quite sure that when I find "only" 739 Ranked Maps (19 pages) with the research option and using the "vocaloid" tag............ Well... Sure, I do think going through the pages is just harsh, but I did it (went through relatively fast) so...
Thanks for the reply. Even though it is easy to go through relatively fast, that doesn't include testing out the beatmaps for the quality. I have recently started to get into vocaloid. That's why I am getting interested in the vocaloid beatmaps.

Someone should create a pack for the four lists. Vocaloid is a valid category for the themed packs. They have nightcore but not vocaloid...