forum

Tablet Edge or Worried about drag damage solution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
managMent
I don't know if anybody else will use this, but I realised that the Tablet still works through Paper. So I got the idea to just slap my mousepad on top of my Tablet. To my Surprise, it works. Now the edge was smoothened by the Mousepad, thus making it alot more comfortable to play. On top of that, if you drag, you wont shorten the lifetime of the tablet anymore or damage it. (Friend who drags showed me a picture of his Tablet after 2 months. It really looked worn out)

How it looks like
Sandy Hoey
So, hovering... but by using a surface to raise the tablet surface. Glad you found something that worked, but why are you posting...
Topic Starter
managMent
[quote="[..]but why are you posting...[/quote]

I have chatted with some people who found that the edge is really annoying to them (including me), so I thought this might be a solution/help for those as well.
Braixen-Desu
But what if you hover with the mousepad on? Wouldn't the distance be too far?
I'm asking this because I play hover and drag
Sandy Hoey
If its a thin mousepad, it should be fine. Depends on the tablet though and the range of the connection above the surface
Braixen-Desu
Mousepad is about 3/4 of a centimeter thick and tablet is Huion h420
Topic Starter
managMent

Braixen-Desu wrote:

Mousepad is about 3/4 of a centimeter thick and tablet is Huion h420
I also have the huion. I experimented with some thin books, and it still worked, so you should try it. Just put it on, and experiment what your limits are.
The height which huion still detects should be 2 cm, so you should have 1+1/4 cm to work with.