forum

[invalid] The most confusing this ever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ascended Light
Ok so this isn't about the game, it's about the forums. I am from Canada (my location even says Canada) but for some reason there is a USA flag under my name.

WHAT!

This is no big deal but it's triggering my self diagnosed OCD cuz obviously I'm not from USA.
I'm predicting that I'm being a r'tard and I can easily fix this in two clicks. OR it could be more difficult than that.

Plz
Halp
o x
The reason this happens is because he IP address you were using at the time of creating your osu! Account came from the United States. If you want your flag changed to Canada send an email to accounts@ppy.sh detailing the issue and be prepared to provide some proof that it live there.
Topic Starter
Ascended Light

wwwww_ wrote:

The reason this happens is because he IP address you were using at the time of creating your osu! Account came from the United States. If you want your flag changed to Canada send an email to accounts@ppy.sh detailing the issue and be prepared to provide some proof that it live there.
Thanks man ill give it a go (the thing is I made my account in Canada not USA lol)