forum

[duplicate] OSU!Mania 10k

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TheJokerCat
ok so, i noticed that during the last 2 years OSU!Mania was gifted with a 8k and even a 9k short after

and i was very keen on 8k at the time i was grateful because before that i had to play 4k co-op in order to have 8k

I have the same problem today i play 5k co-op in order to have 10k but the problem is that the game thinks that there are two players screwing with the keyboard and diminishes my score because of that and i don't get to have achievements either (given that concentrating on 10 buttons is harder than you might think)

why did you stop at 9k what happened with 10k i think humans can handle 10k
i don't think controls would be a problem we figured a way to accomodate 10k comfortably within our keyboards and most of us have 10 fingers (i don't mean that people with missing fingers can't play i have seen kids with no hands ace in League of Legends so that's not a problem either)

i hope you can understand me and implement this feature in a near future and even make my wildest dream come true 20k it is just crazy but i will enjoy it :P i already tried 9k co-op and it's madness but awesome
o x
Support this thread instead. Your request fits in to that one since co-op isn't not a rankable mod it would have to change along with the editor.