forum

[invalid] Graphics detail options

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Names
i think that there should be an option in osu thats similar to how other games have quality settings (eg. low, medium, high) so if you have a weak computer you can still play osu but with less detail in your game to make it run better.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Like in Minecraft?
Personally i disagree..., there are so many ways to lower down osu!'s quality... Try turning on/off some details on the options menu... or try a different build... or try to lower down the fps... That might help.... :3
Sandy Hoey
Did you want the quality of the circles to become worse, because that wouldn't help the issue.

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

there are so many ways to lower down osu!'s quality...
Simply420
Yea, these guys have a point. You can already disable some of the extra effects in osu! like the fancy shaders and lighting. If you really need to, you can change the resolution to something lower, but keep fullscreen enabled always.
Pawsu
well, this already exists
it may not be like other games which have that "high medium low" scale, but if you disable all the options in the detail section of options, it'll improve quality of osu! quite a bit when playing on a weaker computer. you can also disable videos from playing in options which also helps quite a bit. there are tons more of other options that I didn't list that can help osu! run better, you just have to look around in the options

maybe in osu!next the options will be a little more easier to navigate for newer users?