forum

[Archived] Osu Shift-Tab toggle in-game interface

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-shiio
Question with Shift+Tab overlay. My question is, is there really not a way to change the shift+tab bind to another key? I don't see it anywhere. ;p

Along with the fact I run osu through steam, so it gets real clunky.

I know it sounds weird but i like to toggle on and off overlay mid-song (dont ask ;P) and i would love a simple way to change it to a easier key.

Thanks in advance.

(Also sorry if there's another thread out there with the same problem, i didnt look around much)
Sandy Hoey
This is not the correct forum to post feature request. (should go here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/4) However, this is already a request to add changeable keybindings for those that are not customizable yet

t/542022
Swerro
I would suggest making a new feature request for Changing Key Shortcuts In Option Menu, In general instead of having a seperate feature request for each individual key because I haven't seen one that talks about it in general.
Also Sandy Hoey I think Shadow- meant this post more as a question than a feature request, so /Help was the right forum to post this question.
Topic Starter
-shiio

Swerro wrote:

I would suggest making a new feature request for Changing Key Shortcuts In Option Menu, In general instead of having a seperate feature request for each individual key because I haven't seen one that talks about it in general.
Also Sandy Hoey I think Shadow- meant this post more as a question than a feature request, so /Help was the right forum to post this question.
Sounds good ^^ Was mostly just wondering if it was already and option, and i was somehow not seeing it, and yes, it was meant to be a question, not a request. Thanks.
Deimos
you can change the tab key, the shift key is hardcoded

go into the options, then keybindings and change ToggleScoreboard to something else