forum

[Archived] Im not getting the right performance points.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JFMoeini
I got a "C" and 81% Accuracy on this map and it gave me 34pp.

and when i get an "A" Rank in 4+ Stars map it gives me like 3 or 4pp.

like this map : "A" 93% on this map gives me 1pp.
Upskirt
This is occurring because scores on your top plays are being pushed down and weigh less than the others above it. Some scores matter more than others and some can be over-weighted.

Also, it has to actually break past some of your higher scores to actually gain any PP or ranks. An example would be that I only get 1 PP for doing a score/play that's worth 150pp because the scores above it weigh more and matter more.
Kao
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/FAQ#Why_did_I_o ... s_100pp.3F
Why did I only gain 30pp when the map I played gives 100pp?
PP is a weighted system. This means that your highest pp score gives 100% of its pp, the next one 95% and so on. So your 100pp score may only be weighted around 30%. This does not, however, mean that you actually get a 100% pp gain, even if you set a new personal top performance, as every other score you have will be weighted less than they did before. It's quite easy if you think about it for a little bit:

Let's imagine that your top rank only has 2 maps and looks like this:
  1. 100pp, weighted 100%
  2. 100pp, weighted 95%
Your total pp will then be 100 + 95 = 195pp. If you now set a 110pp score, your top rank will look like this:

1. 110pp, weighted 100%
  2. 100pp, weighted 95%
  3. 100pp, weighted 90%
As you can see, your new total pp is not 195 + 110 = 305pp, but 110 + 95 + 90 = 295pp.
Topic Starter
JFMoeini
I mean my top ranks are all like 3 Stars maps but i've done a lot of 5 Stars maps with "A" rank and they are not showing on my top ranks.

like this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/452965

how could this map with "A" and 93% Accuracy worth 0pp while achieving C on 3.97 Stars map worths 34pp?!

-the only mod i used on both maps was Hidden-
Kao
Are your scores showing in Global Rankings or in the beatmap page?
If they are, you just need to wait it out until it updates which happened the same here t/529285

However if it didn't submit it's different
http://help.ppy.sh/article/116/my-score ... g-updated-
  1. Check if you were connected to the internet while achieving the score - your internet might have just died when you achieved the score.
  2. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking osu! from connecting to the game servers.
  3. Close all programs running in background.
  4. Check if the score submission system is online. There is small possibility that osu!'s score submission system was offline while you have achieved your score, and it therefore couldn't send score. In this case don't close osu! until issues with score system are resolved as the game will try to re-send scores for up to 64 minutes after the initial attempt in case of failure.
Unfortunately, we cannot upload scores for you - even by request. If you cannot submit a score for whichever reason (due to technical issues or otherwise) you will need to reattempt the score at a later date once the issues are resolved.