forum

[Archived] Tablet spazing out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TomaSue
Problem Details: My tablet makes my cursor jump back and forward also in random way. what has made it do this idk but i think it's because my tablet is just broken but i am hoping someone might know a fix

I have tested
reintalling drivers
resetting my pc
switching usb

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

This is a video of the problem i am holde my pen at just one point and it goes crazy

osu! version: 20160723 (latest)

Sorry if my english is a bit off
Lacrimosa
Try fiddling around with the raw input. Enable/Disable it and see if things get better.

Also, "This video is private".
Topic Starter
TomaSue

Nikosbks wrote:

Try fiddling around with the raw input. Enable/Disable it and see if things get better.

Also, "This video is private".
I made it public and it's not just in osu so don't think it's raw input it happens even on my background.
Froic
oh my. So this problem happens outside of Osu as well? You can try using the tablet on another computer(your friend's or parent's) to see if it works on theirs. If the tablet is still spazzing out then I would recommend getting that to the tablet store for an exchange or servicing.

btw nice complimenting wallpaper to that cursor spaz xD
Lacrimosa
A friend of mine had this problem. There doesn't seem to be a solution for that. However, try not to press the pen button while holding the pen. If this issue persists, you should consider buying a new pen.