forum

Blade and soul!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YurikoJikan
H-Hi^W^

I wondered if it was any Blade and soul players out here that would like to play it someday or maybe just chat about it and yeah xD Have some fun together^-^
Aomi
Tornado
Wow,I just remembered that I had a level 45 Assassin on Windrest ._.

Thx for remind :P I will update and hang around a little while
Jordan
>H-hi ^w^

ciara_old_1
there was so much hype when it was released so l decided to try it out and it got boring after a few hours tbh. not my cup of tea.

Jordan wrote:

>H-hi ^w^

loldead.
will never fc
It gets boring over time, even during lvl 10-20. It's fun if you have friends to play with. And in dungeons you'll either meet lv50 players rushing for their lives and leaving the newbies behind or get paired with lower lvl people who keeps on dying.

Challenge: managing resources, pots and dumplings (pots too) are not cheap, they're expensive and you'd rather hunt for them. Learning animations to know when to dodge and surviving tough battles if you're a squishy class like BD.

It's free, so that's one thing, but this runs heavily on your PC/ laptop. If you're planning on downloading the game, play it like a solo game, it's very rare to find people to talk to you. (or that's just me, maybe change servers?)
Hacccchan

Maako wrote:

It gets boring over time, even during lvl 10-20. It's fun if you have friends to play with. And in dungeons you'll either meet lv50 players rushing for their lives and leaving the newbies behind or get paired with lower lvl people who keeps on dying.

Challenge: managing resources, pots and dumplings (pots too) are not cheap, they're expensive and you'd rather hunt for them. Learning animations to know when to dodge and surviving tough battles if you're a squishy class like BD.

It's free, so that's one thing, but this runs heavily on your PC/ laptop. If you're planning on downloading the game, play it like a solo game, it's very rare to find people to talk to you. (or that's just me, maybe change servers?)
So true LOL I havent played BnS for a while now like maybe a month
whymeman

Boom. Also, Server Grouping is complete so you don't have to worry about that "empty population" issue for the time being. Just trying to point that out for ya.
Sh1n164m1
Guess I should Play more Blade and Soul, now that u mention it, I still have my lvl 40 Assassin
worst fl player