forum

[Archived] Friend just bought an Osu tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PurplePotion
Problem Details:

My friend just bought a Osu tablet and cant figure out how to disable single tap in and out of game nothing has worked so far and there was no driver disc inside he wants to be able to drag yet he cant because of the issue. If anyone can help thatd be pretty great thanks again.

osu! version: 20160127.1beta
VeilStar
Pressing F10 to disable mouse buttons during gameplay should do the trick. Touching the tablet surface with the nib is the same as a left mouse click input.
Topic Starter
PurplePotion

VeilStar wrote:

Pressing F10 to disable mouse buttons during gameplay should do the trick. Touching the tablet surface with the nib is the same as a left mouse click input.
He tried that he said and it didnt do much; we also downloaded the driver but it seem to be useless and hasn't actually done anything at all
VeilStar
I'm not sure if I even understand the issue then. Mind explaining it again (in more detail)?

Also, why is your friend not posting this himself? Having a man in the middle describing the issue is not ideal. Just saying.
Topic Starter
PurplePotion

VeilStar wrote:

I'm not sure if I even understand the issue then. Mind explaining it again (in more detail)?

Also, why is your friend not posting this himself? Having a man in the middle describing the issue is not ideal. Just saying.
Sorry; well my friend wants to drag on game but we cannot figure out how to disable the click on the pen. The drivers do not help in any way on doing that in fact it dosent seem to react with his tablet at all (including the tablet area) We looked up way to disable the left click and right click with the pen yet most say to use f10 but that did not work he said. And sorry its really late im not to good at explaining right now; and he can not post because he does not know how to post to a forum.
Bence
Try disabling windows ink. Can't think of anything else.
Topic Starter
PurplePotion

Bence wrote:

Try disabling windows ink. Can't think of anything else.
Tried; He says that he will just try to get use to hovering. Thanks anyways guys.