forum

[Archived] Weird mouse problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lito
I use a Roccat Savu and a Roccat Taito, 800 dpi, 1.0 sens, raw input on, enhance mouse precision off, 6/11 windows. I really pay attention and i'm 99% sure isnt a config related problem. It begins in the start of this year, my mouse movement is very shaky and unprecise right now, sometimes go too slippery and sometimes just stop. Its almost impossible to do some patterns right now, because the mouse just go full retard e.e. This problem replicates in 2 mices and 3 mousepads that i have, and in another games as well. As i say in the beggining, its almost sure isnt a PC problem, but im out of ideas, so if someone could figure this out or experienced a similiar issue maybe can help me out. Also i have a bungee, and the problems continues with or without him. I ask a friend to use my mouse for a while and he feel the same way.
TakuMii
I have the same mouse, and have tried it on multiple different surfaces with no problem... Are you sure it's not a PC problem? Have you tried the mouse on other PCs?
loldcraft
Maybe something got into the sensor?
Had a strand of hair get into mine once and made the mouse spazz out.
Topic Starter
Lito

YayMii wrote:

I have the same mouse, and have tried it on multiple different surfaces with no problem... Are you sure it's not a PC problem? Have you tried the mouse on other PCs?
nope, but i feel my mouse goes wild, its not only the cursor. I can feel him get weird physically, and think thats a mouse cord problem, but i bought a bungee and still the same. I feel him strange in my hand, the movement is very weird and if i dont have the other pads i could tell that is the mousepad the problem, but isnt.

loldcraft wrote:

Maybe something got into the sensor?
Had a strand of hair get into mine once and made the mouse spazz out.
my sensor seems pretty clean, but i gonna look up to that too. Its like i move the mouse to certain direction and get extreme slippery and i drag to another side and it becomes heavier .-.