forum

It's been almost a month since...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
...I posted on this forum, so I thought I'd say "Hi". :)

Some of you regular Osu! forum users will probably notice I'm using a different account, I was previously using my old adamskii_uk account. For reasons I'm not going to get into on here, I trashed my old account by changing the password and email address to a random string of letters and numbers, so it could never be recovered. It was a dumb thing to do, but I've had depression and other serious issues going on in my life, and everything just got on top of me.

Anyway, that's all now in the past, I want to move on with my life and start a fresh. I'm back again with my 'Oklahoma State University' avatar, which has absolutely nothing to do with Osu!, apart from it says 'OSU' on it. I really must find myself another avatar, damn my laziness. :lol:

Just one final thing. I have some more ideas for new features in Osu! ("Oh no!, will this guy ever stop, we have too many MODs in Osu! already?"..... NOPE), so keep your eyes out over the next few weeks for these feature ideas/requests. ;)
Pokebis
Welcome back to the Osu! hotel!
And you could probably get your password recovered, if you still have the old E-mail address, or ask peppy.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adamskii_uk
I sent peppy a PM a short while ago, and got my original account back. :) Looking at my stats, it looks like James training is working wonders with a lot of people, since my rank has fallen from #157 to #236, in under a month. LOL :D :lol:
fdtoonsman
URE A GOOD BOI

Welcome back, mister guy!

EDIT: wow, I'm ashamed. This was my 100th post. O_Q

awp
you clearly post too much