forum

[invalid] osu offline ranking not being uploaded

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Kamisora]
Problem Details:

just like the title suggests,
basically my online profile rankings don"t match up with my actual beatmap ranks so im just putting this out there so that it can be fixed later in an update.
and also i"ve been playing offline for the past 6 months because my school blocked osu website under game playing media,i used to use vpns before to bypass this problem but after a while they stopped working and each time i tried the internet connection showed limited then disconnected,so basically ive been on level 30 for the past 6 months :?
Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=931750923562928&set=pcb.931751043562916&type=1&theater/
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=931750986896255&set=pcb.931751043562916&type=1&permPage=1

osu! version: 20150826.3 (latest)
Trosk-
I guess with "actual beatmap ranks" you are referring to Local Rankings.

If you are still Level 30 that's because you can't submit scores if you are playing offline, and the scores that you got offline (the ones that you have on Local Rankings) are not going to be submitted. You need to be online to be able to submit scores.
Bara-
You need to be online to submit scores
Offline scores cannot and never will be uploaded to the server, this is to prevent cheating
Topic Starter
[Kamisora]

Trosk- wrote:

I guess with "actual beatmap ranks" you are referring to Local Rankings.

If you are still Level 30 that's because you can't submit scores if you are playing offline, and the scores that you got offline (the ones that you have on Local Rankings) are not going to be submitted. You need to be online to be able to submit scores.
i know that already :|
the problem is that when i play mostly in the hostels using my universities wifi,i play online but the scores dont get uploaded to the server,im back home now for 2nd semester break so my scores have been getting updated recently.
Trosk-

Anime_Introvert wrote:

i know that already :|
the problem is that when i play mostly in the hostels using my universities wifi,i play online but the scores dont get uploaded to the server,im back home now for 2nd semester break so my scores have been getting updated recently.
If it works properly on your home's connection, I guess the connection from your university is blocking the score submission. If that's the case, I don't think we can do anything about it...