forum

Long-time player, first-time poster

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yourMoonstone
Well, I discovered osu! about half a year ago from a friend, and fell in love with it ever since. The improvements have been exponentially phenomenal and I even went out to buy a tablet for the sake of osuing(?). It's been a great time but I've remained fairly anti-social when it comes to the community. I'm hoping to fix this by being more active in the forums and getting to know the people that create the great skins and maps that I use nigh-daily.
My goal from the start has been to hit the top 10, and I'm slowly reaching that point. I hate having to play other beatmaps to increase my rank. It makes sense, but I could just play a handful of songs over and over, to be honest. 150 plays of Deja-Vu should show that. :lol:

Other than osu I have a steady part-time job, am a high school senior, play guitar and maintain a podcast. I hope to meet many great people here, as I already have through the new multiplayer mode, and keep them up as osu continues to be one of my most favorite games yet. Keep up the great work guys, and I'll try to support any way I can, and hopefully get my beatmaps out before the year's over, ha.
Pokebis
It's great that you worked up the courage to speak to us!
I was a bit shy at first and now people remember my name... Sort of...
Don't be afraid to post or chat on irc when you feel like putting in input.
Anyways, it's nice to just throw ideas and compliments around as it also helps the community, if only a little.
Have fun. ;)
awp
Pff you perk up the moment I mention "Iron Maiden".