forum

An Awkward, Friendly, Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MusicLava_old
Hello! I am MusicLava, or known by friends as Flammifer. (Flammy for short)
I'm an Australian Female who learnt about osu! from my older brother. I'd play it on his computer for days. Because it was so fun.
I finally made an account and put it on my computer a few months ago and it is extremely enjoyable. I now know how to add songs and skins.
Which make my gaming experience more intriguing. As an avid gamer, who plays video games regularly, huddled up in their room like a cocoon, It's good to have a game where I don't stress out and almost break my keyboard. That's osu!. osu! Is so relaxing, and it's fun to play with my brother and other friends.
It also has one of the best communities of all time, you have skin-makers, map-makers, extremely good players, extremely kind players and the thankful developers. After stumbling upon it osu! became my life, and I am happy that I'm part of this amazing community.
[I'd like my friend Ely (You know who you are) To make one of these]
Have a wonderful experience!
troke
hello!
woah female gamer, show me ur face xD
EneT
Welcome to the forums.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Yahallo o/

Welcome to osu! Glad to see that you're enjoying your time here. Have fun! :D
Conor
Friendan

MusicLava wrote:

As an avid gamer, who plays video games regularly, huddled up in their room like a cocoon, It's good to have a game where I don't stress out and almost break my keyboard. That's osu!. osu! Is so relaxing, and it's fun to play with my brother and other friends.
just wait

Anyways, welcome!
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you see everything that this game has to offer and loves it.

:D
[- Rubik -]
Haii!
Welcome to the forums, hope you will keep enjoying this amazing game! :D
-SayaKai
welcome!
Reva
hi and welcome.

yeah that's all I can say, I suck at welcoming people on the internet and in real life -_-
-SayaKai

Mega_BlitzerX wrote:

yeah that's all I can say, I suck at welcoming people on the internet and in real life -_-
me2
Kisekki_old_1
Nice, you're a girl too? I happen to be a magical girl as well

This game is fun, atleast for now anyways, gl and welcome
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Hikona
Hey Lava ! Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
MusicLava_old
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to those who have welcomed me ^_^ I'm having a great time!!! Again, thank you and I'm happy to welcomed by such friendly community members <3
Lovalyn
aw a female><
Welcome to the forums!
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you're enjoying this game. :D
Adesya
Hello :p ♫

I'm a new user too but I never presented myself x)
Ps: I really like your profile pic, who's the artist plz *_*
Aomi

Adesya wrote:

This is the artist.
Lovalyn

Aomi wrote:

Adesya wrote:

This is the artist.
Lol aomi