forum

[resolved] Minor Grading/Score/Ranking Screen Glitch (Replay)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VeilStar
Problem Details:
Very minor issue, but thought I would post it anyway.

So here's what happened;
I finished this map, left it on the score/grading/ranking screen and went AFK as my dinner was ready.
When I came back (about 15 minutes later I guess), I wanted to watch the replay.
Now upon clicking the "watch replay" button osu! popped up with an "this score has no replay data saved" error bubble at the bottom right.
However, the ''view replay" button was still there, and I could still see my unstable rate and hit error box when hovering over the performance graph.

Once I pressed ESC to go back to my beatmap list and clicked on my score I could watch the replay without issues though.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version:
20141112.6cuttingedge
TheVileOne
I'm pretty sure that is the only way you can trigger this error. I don't know why it happens. My guess is that it can't access the replay for some reason and it defaults to that. I would need to check into it.
TheVileOne
I checked and it might be because osu disposed your score while you were sitting there. I'm not sure why this would happen. If you can replicate the issue in some way it would be helpful.

Edit: Replicated
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by TheVileOne:

Fix replay data being unavailable when osu! becomes idle.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141126.6cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
Topic Starter
VeilStar
Excuse my late reply. But yep, it has indeed been fixed.
Thanks Vile.