forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gumpy
I don't have enough space on my android phone to keep it.
Rizumu Tenshi

Gumpyyy wrote:

I don't have enough space on my android phone to keep it.
Do you have some storage eaters (apps/games over 300 MB)? This game is one so make a lot of space for it (it takes 341 MB here) so you can fully enjoy the game but including its downsides, including the Pay2Win part. Other than that, JUST got advice from Yuu-Chii on how to farm loveca. So...events or Experts? I have to start from one of those two points. Other than that, leveling up alone may grant loveca~
alxnr
Fyi, finishing Easy to Experts of a song gets you a loveca. Idk if Hard must be cleared or not.
_sparky_

alxnr wrote:

Fyi, finishing Easy to Experts of a song gets you a loveca. Idk if Hard must be cleared or not.
playing expert at least once gets you 1 gem

playing easy,normal and hard difficulties (per song) gives you 500 friend points
Aoriki
Haha...ahah....can I go cry now?
Nekolike
^omg ;_;

i'm near to my first 50 loveca scout <3
Rio-

Miori wrote:

good luck~
and I'm here only do yolo scouting and only have 1 UR & 1 SR until now. ;-;
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

alxnr wrote:

Has anyone FC'ed [EX] Susume-->Tomorrow?
I have.

edit:
Hi5 o/

TheNekoNextDoor
I need to get this game. Excuse me while I get my phone.
EDIT: Now downloading. I hate how my phone loves to update everything automatically. I had to stop all of my apps updating in order to just get this to download. ^^;
Gumpy
I don't understand this game.
Rio-

UnderminE wrote:

Hi5 o/

Holy...

that's fast
TheNekoNextDoor
Does it naturally take so long to load?!?!? I'm too excited, I JUST WANNA PLAY THIS GAME ALREADY ;;o;;
EDIT: It just loaded >w<
alxnr

_sparky_ wrote:

alxnr wrote:

playing expert at least once gets you 1 gem

playing easy,normal and hard difficulties (per song) gives you 500 friend points
Huh? Then I never paid attention to Experts clearance message.
UnderminE

Rio- wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Hi5 o/

Holy...

that's fast
Ikr? Updated the game, noticed I had 5 gems so scouted while expecting to get a shit R and huuh ;-;

Funny thing is that I already had 1 cool ur (archer umi, got it with 5 gems again), in the end my Cool team is needlessly strong now lol
Synchrostar
better chance at ranking higher in next (score match) event on cool songs, be happy :^)

i'll be waiting for that maki UR, got a few tickets and ~90 loveca ready to be used
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
this game ww

the event EX koi no signal rin rin rin is too hard, i spent 16 loveca and only had combo B at the end www

also rin's birthday 1111
Rizumu Tenshi
>rin's birthday
>GMT+2 Cairo here
I'll be the last one to celebrate it :( (I rely on London's time)
Also

Miori wrote:

I'm hoping one of the 11 cards is an obligatory SR
Also stupid me, thinking one time the 5-loveca scout will bring me an SR/UR...(I scouted twice--baka me, right?)
Kwinii_old
Oh my god! I wanted that card so bad. I actually did 4 10+1 draws just to get it... ;n;
OP gambling attitude didn't get me my rice goddess. On the bright side, I got the new
Honoka SR idolized right off the bat. Still something good enough to compensate for
not getting my beloved Hanayo UR. Now I'll just have to control myself from doing another
draw and just wait to bank some lovecas. I can do this!!
Nekolike
i wanted an UR :C
UnderminE
That nico sr is the only sr I want ;_;
alxnr
I haven't FC'ed Susume-->Tomorrow song yet x_x

At least got 5 lovecas thanks to Rin's b'day
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

At least got 5 lovecas thanks to Rin's b'day
Same here
Now I'm 15 loveca away

I am still okay with my second Hanayo R. It's only an R, yeah, but Rs aren't that bad until you lay your hands on a UR...(even though I did not lay my hands on an SR or a UR)
I took a screenshot of it but goddamn Overlays

EDIT: HOLY COW THE TWO SCOUTS AFTER ALL DID SOMETHING
I HAD AN EASY TO COMPLETE TO UNLOCK THE HARDER DIFFS AND WHAT THE--I WENT BEYOND C
...I had to confirm it and ended up S'ing Baby Maybe Koi no Button despite breaking the combo
Synchrostar
Tomorrow Kotori SM event, as well as x-year scouts or however you wanna call them

i still want that new UR maki when it comes out so not planning on spending too many gems before that
NoHitter
Getting a S-FC on an EX song isn't enough to place #1...
The people playing with me got 100 combo only but scored ~1000 points less than me...
Synchrostar
Watned to use ticket on first year box, accidentally used it on normal one -> get pure SR honoka
oh well

i also overslept so i missed the start of EN score match by 1h, welp
Stefan

UnderminE wrote:

Hi5 o/

Crying floods of tears ;________;
Synchrostar

how2align: klab edition
Rizumu Tenshi

Synchrostar wrote:

how2align: klab edition
Holy cow I have that too

---after seconds of finishing that line---
Holy **** I scouted an R in the Regular Student Scouting
Dem Overlays

Kwinii_old
^ pretty common, though.
Rizumu Tenshi
Well...yeah, I scouted another R in the same "Regular Student Scouting", only to realize I am able to idolize/awaken my starter card. Now I have all 3 Hanayo Rs awakened/idolized/however-you-say-it
Both Rs were scouted at school tho
UnderminE
I had 6 pure Hanayo Rs in my pure team before

Now I have 4 pure Rs, 3 pure SRs and 1 cool UR of her in my pure team. I don't even like her that much but somehow I end up getting her all the time.
TheNekoNextDoor
I've not played for a while (I seriously need to charge my phone), but I've only 'idolized' one of my team members.
And that was part of the tutorial. Ha. :P
_sparky_
im trying to get the kotori SR (event) as fast as i can because i really need more cool SRs

i only have 6,500 points

oh and would any of you guys like to add me on the game? :3
Rizumu Tenshi

UnderminE wrote:

I had 6 pure Hanayo Rs in my pure team before
You can't upgrade an awakened/idolized R to SR, right? I thought Yuu-Chii told me that
I got 2 cool Rs, one's idolized. Now I don't get that one line...

_sparky_ wrote:

oh and would any of you guys like to add me on the game? :3
Storage space running outOut of space for friends X_X
No really, storage space running out but I'm not full of junk yet. And I don't need such junk apps like Clean Master.
UnderminE
You can upgrade their skill levelw from 1 up to 8 afaik, but I dont see it necessary much. Also I wish getting an SR could be that easy ;_;

And if anyone wants to add me;
English: 353947457
Japanese: 670291607

Though send me a pm at least so I know who you are
Rizumu Tenshi
Either I don't get what you mean by "skill" (as in the skill itself or the rarity), or do you mean loveca instead of SRs themselves? /s
That line was sarcastic, hence the /s

Also if you wish, send me a request.
BT2009
Do not expect a quick response
Storage space running out
Out of space for friends
(at the time of writing: 7th November 2014, 10:27 am Cairo)
Removed some of who didn't launch the game for days so you can fill me with requests. (removed from who I got assistance in Live Shows from, not osu! users)
UnderminE

Check the pic and notice "Skill lv:2" I think you upgrade the skill by practising 2 same idolized cards or 1 idolized 1 normal. I dont remember how I did it back then, check wiki.

Scouted with 5 loveca and guess what I got, yes Hanayo again! Seriously ;___; in the end I idolized her

_sparky_
I don't know why but when I'm lucky I get Honoka T-T

I just want Nozomi or Rin....
alxnr
You have 100% chance of increasing the skill level by practicing members with another member who has the same skill effect and level (or higher level, I guess). Less than 100% if the skill level is lower.
Rizumu Tenshi
Then brb checking the wiki (or I'll just go lose myself in a Live to get a cool member to replace the unawakened Hanayo)

Speaking of Live Shows...

I woke up an hour ago only to realize this song is the Daily Special
Uchida Aya & Kubo Yurika - Kokuhaku Biyori, desu!

Go or no-go? This song's been stuck in my mind for a looong time and I can't seem to delete it from my brain (even for a while)
Something like Soldier Game is okay, but something like this?! (I have a screenshot of my Most Played...it's the second most played)
show more