forum

[resolved] Options menu not closing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ace3DF
Problem Details:
If you go straight into a song when finished in the menu it will still be usable in the background (as shown). Clicking back closes it correctly.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYBSV249lGw

osu! version: 20141021.3cuttingedge
drum drum
Isn't that pretty normal?

or is there something I'm not getting.
alecA

drum drum wrote:

Isn't that pretty normal?

or is there something I'm not getting.
Yes you didn't get something, in the video, when the song starts, you can see him changing the size of the cursor while in the song.
As for AC3DF, try using the stable version, instead of cutting edge.
- Nyurin -
Also met this bug.

Always close the options menu first before go to the song menu might be a temporarily solution to this problem, but since this is quite annoying, hope there will be a fix as soon as possible.
drum drum
Well, you can close the options menu by using any other means like pressing esc, opening the chat, etc.
I really don't see anything wrong with it
Topic Starter
Ace3DF

drum drum wrote:

Well, you can close the options menu by using any other means like pressing esc, opening the chat, etc.
I really don't see anything wrong with it
It's already muscle memory to go straight into a song when changing (i.e. skin). As someone said they've ran into it so I'm not the only one. This is a bug overall so it shouldn't just be stepped over.
- Nyurin -
Fixed in newest build it seems?
maboesanman
This also happens when entering the edit menu while the options pane is open. this results in a still visible options pane.
TheVileOne
I'm not sure if smoog fixed this in the latest patch.
Piine
He probably did if I were to check the same date Nyurin posted.

Just a guess
peppy
Let's just keep asking hypothesising rather than checking if it is actually fixed.
TheVileOne
This is probably fixed since we can't replicate anymore.