forum

Game is fun and extreme excite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0nigiri
Hello guys, I'm Kinko-san(though this is my alter-nick since someone already put my primary nick :cry: )
Some friends recommended this game to me and i was not sure if i play it or not, then i did some search and watched some streams of this game and peaked my interest
After playing a little, I have to say that this game is really fun and addicting, i haven't found a game like this since DotA or CS. This game reminds me the nintendo DS game,Elite Beat Agents, which was one of my favorite games, and having a unlimited amount of music make this game really special, especially when you can play listening your favorites anime/games musics.
My hobbies are play games and watch animes, i hope that we get along well :)
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, Kinko-san! Welcome! \:D/
Trauter
Osu = Fun

Welcome to the forums
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Topic Starter
0nigiri

Riince wrote:

Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Wow thanks
Raisha Millenia
welcome, Kinko-san :)
Kasdiel
Hiya, Kinko-san. Enjoy your stay~ c: