forum

[Archived] Black Screen in Edit mode? please assist

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XthHaseoXth
Problem Details: this situation happened when i was editing a song, i was in OsuMania testing it out and next thing i know the screen goes black. i still see the toolbars such as File, Edit View, Compose, etc. however if i click an option i get an error screen.

The amusing thing is when i open Osu everything is fine, *Even the song i edited is was able to play in single mode* however, when i would try to access it Via Edit Mode, it would appear as a black screen. as far as i experimented, my WIP song is the ONLY one in edit mode that does this.It was doing fine with editing before though..so why does it ONLY happen with this one song AND THIS ONE DIFFICULTY..? i don't believe it's the RAM's fault as well as i have a good memory of RAM. Also it seems i get the Error message as well whenever i hover to the Edit tab? im not sure why.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://imgur.com/H8R203m

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Bara-
Open the .osu in delete the part with break points, as breaks are not fully supported by mania editor
Topic Starter
XthHaseoXth
.Osu? in the directory folder? or in Osu itself
Enzy
Directory.
Bara-
Osu folder
Songs folder
Search the song
Open the 'incorrect' .osu file with notepad (or something like that)
Topic Starter
XthHaseoXth
Ahh i see..uhh and what do these break points look like? i found the the song in the folder and opened with notepad..i just don't know what i'm looking for. Sorry about this and thank you very much for helping me
TheVileOne
There is a list called breaks in the .osu. Delete the values in it.