forum

[Archived] Server Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mentalism1
So i'm still having the problem with connection server problem.
I tried reinstalling osu! and that didnt work sadly. Then i tried updating it and it didnt work either. I also tried checking my firewall and osu! is not in my firewall list. Does anyone else know how to resolve this problem??? :o
N4E TheKasarR
i Have this same. Cannot login into Bancho. Because it's "Server problem".
Bara-
Does it say
A server side error occured?
Then email accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
Mentalism1

baraatje123 wrote:

Does it say
A server side error occured?
Then email accounts@ppy.sh
no it didn't i only have "retry connection in 30 seconds - and so on" and i have "finding closest server"
N4E TheKasarR
In polish version of osu! it wasn't that, then i changed it into english once and it was side error or something like that.
I've already written to accounts@ppy.sh because i read that i have to wrote there to resolve the problem.
InFish
I am too having A LOT of problems with Bancho.
I get kicked while playing multiplayer.
I can't move around in lobbies.
My Scores doesn't submit.
Download speeds are fucking slow (100 kb/s) even though I'm a donator.

It is all sporadical, but have had those problems about 5 times today.

As of this moment I am connected to Bancho, and playing in multiplayer but the server is COMPLETELY ignoring my plays.
Bara-
Unstable internet is tha case
Next time, please make a new thread, as this is not the same
Topic Starter
Mentalism1
is there any solution to this i mean its annoying to not go online and play multiplayer or submit your beatmaps without a server.
InFish
Happy to hear that you are expert on my internet.
I can however assure you that my internet is stable as a rock and have been for a very long time.
I feel more like Bancho is ignoring me.
"retry connection in 30 seconds" forever, then restart a few times.
Then "finding closest server" for a while, until it goes back to retrying connection.
Restart a few times and try again.

When I am through then I play multiplayer and suddenly bancho decide to drop my connection, kick me out of the lobby and go back to retry for a while then it's the whole procedure all over again.
In addition to that you can add the problems with not moving in lobbies (again Bancho dropping my connection) and scores not submitting (Bancho maybe timed out?).

This topic is labeled "Server Problem" and I've sure seen that today.
Yesterday was fine, the last 6 months too (well except download speeds, they sometimes suck and seems limited on server), the the problems described are today only and with every single other network based service working all day long, and nothing wrong with my ping or speed, then I have to assume it's Bancho failing.

EDIT: Now 90 min later I think it is working consistenly again, I am happy :)