forum

[resolved] Tablet making random sudden movements.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lewd
Problem Details:
A few weeks ago my tablet started going crazy and randomly seizing, launching the cursor up, but immediately returning to its original place. Its not affecting gameplay too much but causes combo breaks sometimes and is annoying.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://puu.sh/89Suv.osr
Cursor does this Twice at the end of the replay.

osu! version: 20140410.5 (latest)
VoidnOwO
:oops:
DarkKanaki
I know there is a weird thing that happens with tablet users if their mouse sensitivity is too high.
My friend had a problem where his cursor would move randomly and snap back to the right position.
He changed his mouse sensitivity back to 1.0x and it seemed to work fine now.
Topic Starter
Lewd
I only ever do use it for osu, and my sensitivity is already on 1.0x
[ Kiruru ]
Sometimes osu! resets the options of the tablet, it happens when a new patch is introduced.

The tablet shouldnt change, but you try to reinstall the options or the tablet?
Topic Starter
Lewd
I've re-installed the drivers for the tablet, yet it still does the same thing.
Mathsma
This may have to do with wisptis.exe, your tablet drivers may have an option to disable something called Windows Ink which is wisptis.exe. If there is no such option, open your task manager, go to processes, find wisptis.exe and end the process. If it is not in the process list then it is not a Windows Ink issue and I can't help you from there.

If your tablet does not have an option to disable wisptis.exe, you must manually disable it on start up every time or find a guide online on how to delete it because wisptis.exe is difficult to remove by normal means, you must remove it through a command line before windows starts.
Topic Starter
Lewd
That fiixed it. Thank you very much.
Nathanael
Marked as resolved. ;)