forum

Aura Kingdom online osu guild

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ciunek
Rank can be only raised by people with proper rights, whoever is set to have them in your guild, so yes, you need to get someone to change it for you.
neonat
Am thinking of trying this with my friend next weekend lol. Have it downloaded today! aha.
Jinxy
Yay! Join a fellow SGean :D
neonat
Haha, will tell you when I try it out.
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
Idk if its a lucky account but i got a key fragment in otherworld:skandia on first try and got 2 rare crafting items in 15 minutes.
Usually i get very little luck on these things XD
Leguna
oh derp, i met that eidolon in skandia too
but as usual, always got crest and 10-loyalties ticket :roll:
btw, where can i get Comet accessories? never got it until now
Ciunek
I think Comet set drops from Eidolons at random (as unidentified Yellow items). Also I wish Skandia was as lucky for me as it is for you guys, I'm barely getting any eidos there :(
Professor Prinny
Try getting a tank to aggro all the bunnies to the entrance. It's pretty funny XD
Ciunek

Professor Prinny wrote:

Try getting a tank bard to aggro all the bunnies to the entrance. It's pretty funny XD
Fixed that for you :P Bards are usually the ones more efficient at it, since good hp and self-sustain. Being one myself I know how good it feels to pull entire Skandia right to the entrance.
Jinxy
Oh, a bard, I have a question. Are your first two healing skills AoE or single-target? I've seen bards AoE with the 2nd skill (HoT that stacks 3 times), but as a sub-bard it's only single target and it is a pain in the ass when I end up doing full time bard duty
Ciunek
First skill is single target only. HoT is AoE ONLY if you use the Bard as PRIMARY class, meaning you won't be able to use it efficiently as sub (and you shouldn't be doing full time bard duty anyway being a sub bard).
Jinxy
Well that sucks, the single target skill also takes forever to charge up as sub. Are the last 2 healing skills any more efficient for sub bards

I entered the mines dungeon with 2 tanks and a dps, and they chose to aggro everything into a bunch. I'd spend all of my time healing, and when I think they're doing fine (100% health for a good while), I enter the bunch, drop my Nightmare Totem, and gtfo back to healing. Somehow, everytime I do that, the dps always grabs aggro or something and gets his health to 30% while I was gone for 5 flippin seconds

Also, how do you make the mines final boss not snare you
Ciunek
That strategy to grab everything is quite common, especially on low level dungeons. I myself tell the party to just rush all the way to boss room and kill monsters aggro'd by me. As for that last boss, I actually don't know how the hell does that snare work. Seems it is only certain area in the direction he's looking at, but I'm not certain. Usually if you have 3 stacks of Bard's HoT on you, you don't have to be afraid of dying from tick damage from that, though.
Jinxy
It's not about me dying from it, it's that I can't heal my team when it happens :(

Small EXP Crystals are a pain to get, I can see why the high levels just sit in an aggressive area and let their Eids farm. Though the fact that pets can be that strong is a little unusual for an MMO...

Another question, if you get 75 of the energy crystals and a hero's emblem, do you get the thingy that summons them at the temple, or the actual key?

edit:

Gigas after asking "How much do you lift? wrote:

"Does thou even lift?" The spirits would inquire me. My reply was to throw them up in the air.
this guy

i chose to evolve this guy
Professor Prinny

Jinxy wrote:

Another question, if you get 75 of the energy crystals and a hero's emblem, do you get the thingy that summons them at the temple, or the actual key?
You get the Unidentified Summoning Device though you may want to summon them in the guild hall and take them out there with your other guild mates so it benefits you all (can't solo these ones either though Guard/Bard might be able to but it might take a while) or you can make it a public summoning event and have people on your server join.
They don't drop anything but your reward box for defeating these ones comes through the mail and still contain the stuff they may drop (Loyalty Points, Key Frags, Whole Keys, Crests etc. so yeah it's still random).
Ciunek
Finally got my 2nd completed Eidolon, this time Eligos. Also Kotonoha 5/10 fragments, I soo want her already :(

Also in case anyone is wondering, this is how Guild Hall Eidolon fights look from healer's perspective:

Jinxy
I've googled around but didn't find anything, are Stage 3 Eidolons implemented in the other servers? What crystals do they need? I can't bear to use any crystal higher than Medium.

Professor Prinny wrote:

You get the Unidentified Summoning Device though you may want to summon them in the guild hall and take them out there with your other guild mates so it benefits you all (can't solo these ones either though Guard/Bard might be able to but it might take a while) or you can make it a public summoning event and have people on your server join.
Does this apply to the ones you get from Belenus too, after each questline? It says intended for a single challenger, but still
Professor Prinny

Jinxy wrote:

Professor Prinny wrote:

Does this apply to the ones you get from Belenus too, after each questline? It says intended for a single challenger, but still
No. If it says it's single challenger it's single challenger (Like all the summoning stones you get in the Temple of Eidolons) since they shouldn't be too much of a challenge (Unless you're squishy like I am).
It's only the one's you get from fusing the Eidolon Energy Crystals + Hero Emblem that you'll need help with.
Jinxy
I know it's easy enough to solo, but then technically more people would get the loot, wouldn't it? Or does it flat out not work?
Professor Prinny
I'm not sure since I haven't tested that out myself.
Jinxy
Ctrl-Left Clicking on a chest allows you to see possible rewards from it. You can click it from anywhere, even from the quest page before you accept the quest. Really useful.

My personal opinion on daily quest priority at Lv50, by their rewards and speed:

High Priority
  1. Lv50 and above Bulletin Quests - You can get Costumes, Key Fragments, and 10 Guild EXP. Also has a selection of rewards, which is nice.[Medium-Fast]
  2. Lv50 and above "Back-to" Party Dungeon Quests/Otherworld Skandia - 10 Guild EXP, and good rewards to choose from like Bulletin Quests. This doesn't even include the loot you get from the dungeon run itself. [Medium-Slow]
  3. Eidolon Temple - Eidolon stuff, like Key Fragments. Also, you might get the whole key but don't count on it. [Fast]
  4. Festival Quests (Moon Bunny, Turkey) - You have to be insanely lucky, but the chests can drop hat accessories. The quests are also very easy to do. [Fast]
Medium Priority
  1. <Lv50 Bulletin Quests - No selection of rewards, but still has Costumes, Key Fragments and Guild EXP.[Medium-Fast]
  2. <Lv50 "Back-to" Party Dungeon Quests - Also lacks bonus rewards but the rest are the same. You can also run Hell Mode to really get the rewards rolling.[Medium-Slow]
  3. Lv50 and above Generic Area Quests (Blue Border) - Doesn't have as good rewards nor Guild EXP, but has a bonus reward.[Medium-Slow]
Low Priority
  1. Dimensional Hall - The rewards (as of Lv45) aren't really anything to write home about (crests only), but it is the only other source of Guild EXP, though its a measly 3. Do to support your guild. Note that you can only do one Dimensional Hall, and the others of different levels will be locked out for the day. [Fast]
  2. <Lv50 Generic Area Quests (Blue Border) - Same as above, except you don't even get Guild EXP. The chests are a tiny bit better though, since they drop better Eidolon stuff like Energy Crystal and Exp Crystal, instead of Crests. Do to get Eidolon stuff. [Medium-Slow]
Fuck No
  1. Crafting Food Item Quests - why do these even exist [Medium]
  2. Fight Club - HORRENDOUSLY TEDIOUS. Maybe it's worth it for the 100LP you get when you first beat each tournament type, but after that? Massive waste of time. [Very very slow]
Any other dailies or rewards I missed out?
Ciunek
So, after patch today, Aeria Games doubled the loyalty price of Treasure Charms. Cheap money grabbing move.
Jinxy
While that sucks, the concept of loyalty points existing already makes it better than some P2W shit (lolmaple)

Apparently Eid frags were supposed to be temporary, and got removed too. I would have bought some of them if I knew earlier.

EDIT: Changed my first post in this thread into a list of links I found useful
Leguna
1k exp left until lv 4, come on guys 8-)
so we can get Kotonoha fragment :3
Jinxy
For anyone not in EST, there's a bug where your computer's timezone makes the game show the next day's dailies after 6am, leaving you unable to do any dailies. The fix is to set your computer clock to EST before starting up the game.

I found a .bat file here that automates the process, but the creator removed the launcher loading in Ver2 because of the derps at Aeria considering it a 3rd party program. I asked him for help on how to add it back in, so here's the code (for GMT+8):

tzutil /s "Eastern Standard Time"
"Launcher.exe"
timeout /t 300
tzutil /s "Singapore Standard Time"

Make a .bat file, add the codes, and put it into the same folder as the game. When clicked, it should turn your computer time to EST and open the patcher, skipping Aeria Ignite. 180 seconds (3 minutes) later, the file will set the time back and close itself. Change the last line to whatever your own timezone is.
Tsukimi Luna
i just started aura kingdom... level 32 wizard

And im in a guild called "GirlsDeadMonster" with my friend ^^
BrokenArrow
I just finished downloading it. I used to play Grand Fantasia back in the days and this one seems quite similar, just with better graphics. Looking forward to it :D
Tsukimi Luna
my IGN : PurinYuu
Jinxy
Looking for Aria Cap and Boots recipes, also selling Nazrudin Ring.

(Siren Server)

EDIT: Yo wassup

EDIT: Oh god dammit did I just miss an Eid spawn time an hour ago
Miyu
I dled this game 2 weeks ago thing is whenever i launched the game nothing would happen ~ just a scary white window
Jinxy
Have you tried going to the installed folder and opening Launcher.exe directly?
Leguna

Yuu-Chii wrote:

my IGN : PurinYuu
heya, Purin :3, let's run dungeon together sometimes
IGN : Mifuyu/Shinami

Jinxy wrote:

Looking for Aria Cap and Boots recipes, also selling Nazrudin Ring.

(Siren Server)

EDIT: Yo wassup

EDIT: Oh god dammit did I just miss an Eid spawn time an hour ago
at last, kotonoha every monday 8-)

Miyu wrote:

I dled this game 2 weeks ago thing is whenever i launched the game nothing would happen ~ just a scary white window
is there any error message? or just simply white screen?
Jinxy
Do Guild Hall eids scale according to the amount of people? I'm pretty much on the other side of the world from everyone except Leguna so there's no chance of partying
Professor Prinny
No they don't. So they can be killed quickly if you have lots of people though If I remember correctly they can run away if you take too long.
Jinxy
well they aren't soloable as lv54 Sorc thats for sure, jesus christ

Did a nice chunk damage-wise, but the exact same can be said for him, way more than Ballad can keep up with

Anyone with guilds that are around GMT+8?
Ciunek
Yes, the Eidolons go away if you let them live for too long. Also as long as you have a party (even incomplete), it should be doable. Guildmates told me they did one spawn yesterday with just 4 people, I'm guessing 3 DPS and a bard. At level 50+ characters that is surely manageable.
Jinxy
Well the osu guild is on the other side of the world for me except for Leguna, I did see 2 guys who didn't reply when I talked about the spawn and went offline 15min before it happened >_>

Also really annoying that I can't do 5/6 of the spawns thanks to EST schedule
Leguna
http://www.portskandia.com maybe it could help you about Eidolon spawn time, Jinxy.
the time was pretty accurate according to last night Kotonoha 8-) ( thanks to my friend )
Jinxy
I know the times, I just can't make it to them. In GMT+8, the times are 2pm, 1am, 4am, 6am, 9am, and 11am. In other words, able to do, asleep, asleep, asleep, school and school.

EDIT: oh my god

you know how I was talking about the food item quests being a waste of time

turns out, this is the actual reward

SPOILER

Lasts for 1 week, but the quest can be redone anyway. Guide.
Ciunek

My current record in Infernal Abyss, I had the best party in this game so far yesterday.
show more