Yarissa
I confess there's way too much shitposting going on today

Inb4 "welcome to offtopic"
Kanye West

Kaoru wrote:

I confess there's way too much shitposting going on today

Inb4 "welcome to offtopic"
silmarilen
i confess i didnt even notice that there is an exeptional amount of shitposting today
Pegram

UnderminE wrote:

If the hair on ReZero's avatar weren't blue, I'd say ReZero is Dariuski who is the character on reisende's signature so in the end reisende would be ReZero's waifu and we all would get confused. I also would suggest reisende to change his nick to ReIsende.
if this then that and but no except unless with who then actually no

UnderminE wrote:

ReZero's waifu
heart-warming, but no
reisende

ReZero wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

ReZero's waifu
heart-warming, but no
Am i not qt enough? Uguu~
Pegram

reisende wrote:

ReZero wrote:

heart-warming, but no
Your avatar is staring right into my soul and that creeps the the the the o-out of me
MillhioreF
A bit late, but I'd crossdress if I had the means and was brave enough. Maybe when I'm older and moved out.
Seph

MillhioreF wrote:

A bit late, but I'd crossdress if I had the means and was brave enough. Maybe when I'm older and moved out.
been there done that
UnderminE

ReZero wrote:

reisende wrote:

Your avatar is staring right into my soul and that creeps the the the the o-out of me
People used to say the same thing about my avatar but now they even find it cute. DON'T BE SHY
Yarissa
@UnderminE: It's not staring into my soul it's just... mocking me.
Mints
I have a feeling every time I post I kill a thread
Vext_old
I confess, I looked at Kaona's userpage and it creeped me out a little. I looked at her stuffs and I was like "Interesting, ok, oh me too, oh me too, oh me too, oh... me too... m-me too... umm... me... t-, me.... too... ah... me...t-....ahhh! >_____>"
Kaona
LOL.

I'll be honest, not sure if serious or sarcastic.

If you're being serious though, that's awesome yet also a bit creepily coincidental.
Backfire
I like someone a lot ;_; I haven't felt this way in a long time.
Vext_old

Kaona wrote:

LOL.

If you're being serious though, that's awesome yet also a bit creepily coincidental.
Super cereal. Aside from the whole being a girl named winter playing runsescape, essentially all of it is the same.
silmarilen
are you left handed?
Vext_old
Ambidextrous, I write with my right hand out of habit but can use either, I prefer to use a mouse in my left but tablet in my right so occasionally I will use both. Most other things I just use whichever is more convenient at the time. As for legs, my left leg has superior balance but my right leg is stronger. Your turn Silm~ <3
Kaona

Vext wrote:

Kaona wrote:

LOL.

Super cereal. Aside from the whole being a girl named winter playing runsescape, essentially all of it is the same.
Woah. That's quite creepy. It's awesome, but creepy.
silmarilen
mhh
i write left handed, i hold my mouse in my right hand (would hold tablet in right hand aswell if i had one) i use scissors with my right hand, i played baseball left handed, i get on my bike from the left side (like a right handed person). my left leg is stronger and has better balance. its easier for me to hold things with my right hand than with my left hand. i hold my cup in my right hand when drinking.
and probably more.
Vext_old
I did not know that people got on their bike on a certain side based on hand orientation, fascinating.
silmarilen
i didnt either, i always thought everybody did it from the same side, but apparently left handed people do it otherwise normally
Vext_old
Huh, I always just got on mine from whichever side it was laying on since I just sorta dropped it on the ground when I finished riding. When I would walk with it however I would always get off and walk on the left side of it. On another note, I can do hand stands with only my left hand, but if I try with only my right I can't maintain it. As well I cannot throw balls well with my left and cannot throw blades with my right.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
I write both handed, draw both handed and sometimes I switch the mouse to left. So, from which side I get on the bike?

Jump from backside!
Yarissa
In soviet russia, bike boards you!

I don't think I ever got on a bike from a particular side. If I did, I didn't do it intentionally. I don't see the point in boarding it from one side when it might be more convenient to board it from the other.
Bweh
For some reason I watch this every day
Cropzy

Brian OA wrote:

For some reason I watch this every day
inb4 hot glue
UnderminE
I want to punch this guy in the face so bad.
Cropzy
Me?
Kaona
I always get on a bike from the left side. However, I can't actually ride a bike so you'll never see me get on a bike now. :D
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
I bite my girlfriend to leave a mark.
Kanye West

Kaona wrote:

I can't actually ride a bike so you'll never see me get on a bike now. :D
:shock:
gurodoll_old
I weep for Kaona's disturbing lack of bike riding childhood.
silmarilen
donate to the "help kaona learn to ride a bike" fund now
Kyonko Hizara
I will
reisende

Aeidxst wrote:

I bite my girlfriend to leave a mark.
Kyaa~
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
show more