forum

Silenced players chat identification [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +28
Topic Starter
cr1mmy
(I'm sorry if it already was)
So...I got mute for 1 week and many people still writing to me. It will be nice to add answer like "This player is silenced" when you trying to send message to banned guy.
Peppy already use same for offline players.
[Dellirium]
Support this.

Also, lucky topic number: 97979
deadbeat
hooo...thats kinda interesting. would help in some regards. i don't think i've seen this requested before. could be wrong though :p
support though. could kinda work the same way as: "<user> is currently offline"
crabovan
Support.
А то заебывает иногда такое, рили.
TicClick
At first I was going to support it, but then I noticed we still have forums and forum private messages.
[Dellirium]

TicClick wrote:

At first I was going to support it, but then I noticed we still have forums and forum private messages.
Private messages won't help.
Silenced user plays osu! and get messages from users like "hi, how are you" and then "why you don't answer?"
Going to PM isn't the best choice I think. Even /away doesn't work if you are silenced.
Tom69_old
I see this coming in pretty handy. Support. :>
deadbeat

TicClick wrote:

i can understand where your coming from, but
  1. how would you know if the person your talking to is silenced or just didn't notice your message
  2. not everyone checks there inbox all the time
  3. if <user_A> knows the <user_B> is silenced, then <user_A> might then try to forum pm
that is why this request would be useful.
DaddyCoolVipper
Support, this'd be fantastic
ann_old
Support.
Archangel Tirael
I support it, but i do't want that game write silence reason.
Archangel Tirael silenced for Reporting Abuse. Nice! ;)
deadbeat
reason doesn't matter as much imo. if someone wants more info on the matter, then they can all ways just check their profile infringement list
Wishy
This MUST be added. If you get muted In-Game you should get and In-Game notification and a disclaimer showing you got silenced for X time (say: when someone tries to talk to you they should get a message). What's this thing about getting muted In-Game and getting a notification outside the game?
VoidnOwO
Why do you people plan on getting muted...?
theowest

BRBP wrote:

they're idiots.
Alpha Kitten

theowest wrote:

BRBP wrote:

they're idiots.
SteRRuM
yes, i support this!! godlike request!!!!!! perfecto!!!
PhiLL A
this is one of those requests that make you think "why is this not already in the game?"
peppy
This will not be added. If you are silenced, then you can:

a) choose to not login
b) choose to login with such concessions