forum

a few ideas ^^ [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Don-Tan
1. it would be cool if you could comment a beatmap on the website and the comment are linked with the comments in the osu! game :D [website]

2. a new difficulty reduction mod (could be a special mod too :/ ) where you always get 300 points on a circle OR a difficulty increase mod where osu! decides randomly how much points you get like you click perfectly on a circle and normally you would get a 300 but osu! gives you randomly points like 50, 100, 300 but of course this mod would have a higher multiplicator like: 1,16? (example) OR osu! shows you randomly a points number BUT its like always, if you click in the perfect timing you get 300 if not so 100 and so on the only difference is that you DON'T KNOW what you get :D <--- this could be a special mod too ^^ unranked maybe? [osu!]
Marcin

xXDoNiXx wrote:

1. it would be cool if you could comment a beatmap on the website and the comment are linked with the comments in the osu! game :D [website]

2. a new difficulty reduction mod (could be a special mod too :/ ) where you always get 300 points on a circle OR a difficulty increase mod where osu! decides randomly how much points you get like you click perfectly on a circle and normally you would get a 300 but osu! gives you randomly points like 50, 100, 300 but of course this mod would have a higher multiplicator like: 1,16? (example) OR osu! shows you randomly a points number BUT its like always, if you click in the perfect timing you get 300 if not so 100 and so on the only difference is that you DON'T KNOW what you get :D <--- this could be a special mod too ^^ unranked maybe? [osu!]
1. Beatmap comment is based on time, how could you know where to put a comment, without watchin it in game?
2. I don't really understand it you can use relax mod.
Sakura
Please keep one feature request per topic, and i'd probably go with the first one, as the last one isnt really feasible if you have to rely on RNG to get high score, then you need to rely on luck, and we don't want that now do we?
Topic Starter
Don-Tan
yeah you're right ^^" the mod thing is impossible but i thought it could be fun :3

Marcin wrote:

1. Beatmap comment is based on time, how could you know where to put a comment, without watchin it in game?
2. I don't really understand it you can use relax mod.
1. Yeah i know its impossible but i thought of it this way ---> the comments are being collected and shown on the website where the beatmap is maybe like this---> xxx wrote on xxx min: i like this beatmap.... and so on and you can comment it from the website too but it doesn't have a time number only the date. and if you click on the min where the comment is you land on the replay of the beatmap... its not planned trough but i want so bad a comment box under the beatmap sites X[ the comments in game are so.... argh i don't know XD
blissfulyoshi
I hope you do realize that most comments on the website are either mods or congratulations for getting the map ranked. Rarely do the comments on the forums point out what is happening at a certain point in time or is even meant for in game comments, imo.

Ingame stuff is usually meant to talk about what some player or the map is doing at that point in time, imo
Topic Starter
Don-Tan
ok if you say so ^^ i won't discuss this :)

but i like this two ideas =.=....

ps: why can i give stars to my own request?!?