forum

Multiplayer Feature "QUIT SONG"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +49
Topic Starter
Flanster
#3.Quit Song Option
Ever wanted to quit the song and wait for the next round,without the need to exit the match and then rejoin? This option will allow you to just quit the song and take you back to the room.Userful no?
theowest
Then how would you do that? Esc already makes you quit the multiplayer room. I can't find any good key bindings for this.
You can already skip the song if everyone but you have left the room. Which is enough.

Here's a similar feature request t/48008&view=unread which sounds better.
MillhioreF
press esc twice to go back to room, then twice again to leave room? sounds good ^^
theowest

MillhioreF wrote:

press esc twice to go back to room, then twice again to leave room? sounds good ^^
ooooh. that actually do sound good. maybe the players might change their mind about completely leaving?
PROGUY

MillhioreF wrote:

I support this.
Gaba
Support.
Kurokami

MillhioreF wrote:

I think its useless to press twice again after you quit the song since there is already a button to leave the room. So press esc twice to leave just the song and not the whole room, this will be better.
Anyways, have my support.
Misao

Misao wrote:

ahhhh i have no moar votes ;_;
.. ill vote mentally ;^;/
XXrand4mpl4y5rX
type in the chat "!mp abort"!
[RUE]Bambinex

XXrand4mpl4y5rX wrote:

type in the chat "!mp abort"!
that's only if you are a ref wtf

anyway that's a good idea