forum

Hatsune Miku - Matryoshka

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meru
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 at 8:53:22 PM

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Matryoshka
Source: Vocaloid
Tags: nicovideo
BPM: 190
Filesize: 5515kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.09 stars, 176 notes)
  2. Hard (4.86 stars, 375 notes)
  3. Normal (3.72 stars, 211 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Matryoshka
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Don't post anymore, I think I'm gonna grave it, I started don't like this song...
NicoVideo: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12132447
Added major changes, please redownload if you already have the beatmap before 05/05/2012

Easy - Complete
Normal - Complete
Hard - Sorry, will fix this soon
My 1st Beatmap
Any help would be appreciated No... I mean literally... I really need mods and much advice since this is my first time o_0

Logs:
- 26/04 Reduce star for easy diff
- 29/04 Add some changes for [Easy]
- 05/05 Use Full Submission, so you must redownload it~ changed the MP3 which has 192kb/s, added new BG and fix some general problems
- 05/05 Fix timing the kiai and add major changes for [Normal]

Guest diff are welcome :x
Mitsuneko
Well, I'm sure 190.00 is a good BPM, and use 377 as the offset.
If you want, I could do a normal or another diff since this is your first map.
One last thing; are you sure this song is called Matryoshka? Isn't there another song with the same name featuring Hatsune Miku and Megpoid Gumi? o3o
Topic Starter
Meru

nekonomitsu wrote:

Well, I'm sure 190.00 is a good BPM, and use 377 as the offset.
If you want, I could do a normal or another diff since this is your first map.
One last thing; are you sure this song is called Matryoshka? Isn't there another song with the same name featuring Hatsune Miku and Megpoid Gumi? o3o
well, I just get this song from nicovideo and I forget the link Dx but im sure this song called Matryoshka if you listening carefully you will hear lyric 'Matryoshka' and the singer is only Miku without Gumi

it's okay I don't want to bother you because i want to try it myself xD

thx for your help I will continue this beatmap soon :D
Flanster
You dont need to have "vocaloid" in tags, its in the Source ;)
Topic Starter
Meru

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

You dont need to have "vocaloid" in tags, its in the Source ;)
oh yeah, you're right xD
Flanster
Remove "hatsune miku matryoshka" its in the Title and Artist anyway mouuu!
Topic Starter
Meru

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Remove "hatsune miku matryoshka" its in the Title and Artist anyway mouuu!
Umm what do you mean? can you tell me more.. lol
Mitsuneko
I'm pretty sure loliflan's saying that you should delete "Hatsune Miku" and "Matryoshka" from the tags, since it's already in the title of the map, and you already put Hatsune Miku as the artist.

edit: Remind me to mod your map later, man lol
Topic Starter
Meru
Oh... sorry I don't get it xD

I will change it after reminding you to mod my map >_>

and yeah I think I should change diff name too...
STBlack_old
You have HP Drain Rate on Normal 5 and and on Hard 4 ? (Make normal 4 and hard 5 then)

Circle size for Normal change to 4 or 5

Overall Difficulty for Easy 1, for Normal 2, for Hard 6? (add +1 to easy and +2 to normal)

Add a prewiev point to all maps 01:11:271 will be nice. (i think)

Add BG to Normal and Hard difficulties (with better quality)

Also add some space between pairs of notes here:

Maybe some skin parts and Insane difficult to this song will be good too.
Topic Starter
Meru
Applied STBlack's Mods except the BG and add some changes for [Easy]
Nymph
Hi Nymph here and request from my queue.seems you are a very new mapper and still not very good at mapping so my mod will be a little different from I usually mod.

General
The bitrate for MatryoshkaProject DIVA AC.mp3 is 320 kb/s, which is above the maximum of 192 kb/s. please use some software to make it 192kb/s, if you don't know how to do this, call me and I will make one for you .and sorry to say that but after this you need to retime the mp3 and set a new offset... and your current timing seems wrong. if you can't time it well, ask other people to help.

There is no background showed up at my place for the normal diff and hard diff. Because your hardbgmatryoshka.jpg is missing and not in the folder, I am not sure if you did have one, or have errors during submitting the map. if it is a submit error then try full submit again.

osuwallp.png is 800x599, so maybe you want to make it 800*600 which is the perfect size.

your timing is not the same during each diff, after you remake the mp3, try to figure out which timing is correct and use the same one.

your kiai times is not the same during each diff, please try to make them the same.

and your combo colours too, make them the same please.

You already have Hatsune Miku in your Artist so I think you don't need it again in the tags, so remove it.

And oh, ","is not necessary in the tag so I suggest to remove it, just put a space between each word is okey.

[Easy]
Issues
Approach Rate 6 is too high for a easy diff. Actually 3 is the one I usually use on a easy diff, so try.
try to end the kiai, don't let it go to the end of the song.

Beatmap design/suggestion
00:07:956 (6,7) - these 2 sliders are way too close. for a easy diff, using spacing distance snap is highly recommended, so try to avoid spacing like these, you know that easy diff is for new players, so we better use regular spacings.(and same stuff like thisI won't mention again)
00:48:456 (1) - this spinner starts and stops at the weird place. I think it should start at 00:48:377, the long white tick.(and seems some sliders and notes have the same problem too,actually I wonder why you were using beat snap divisor 1/6...
01:11:430 (1) - try not to put object after the spinner so far away from the center of the screen, because for new players who can't spin very well, this is really easy to miss.

[Normal]
this diff feel very hard... don't seems like a normal anymore. for pretty high approach rate and some random spacings, just highly recommended not to do these on easy or normal diff.

[Hard]
still spacing problems, just not very easy to read but I think things gonna improve step by step so I am gonna mod them right now.

hope these can help, have a star from me. I wish you good luck~
Topic Starter
Meru

Nymph wrote:

Hi Nymph here and request from my queue.seems you are a very new mapper and still not very good at mapping so my mod will be a little different from I usually mod.

General
The bitrate for MatryoshkaProject DIVA AC.mp3 is 320 kb/s, which is above the maximum of 192 kb/s. please use some software to make it 192kb/s, if you don't know how to do this, call me and I will make one for you .and sorry to say that but after this you need to retime the mp3 and set a new offset... and your current timing seems wrong. if you can't time it well, ask other people to help. Done, just have to re-check the timing now..

There is no background showed up at my place for the normal diff and hard diff. Because your hardbgmatryoshka.jpg is missing and not in the folder, I am not sure if you did have one, or have errors during submitting the map. if it is a submit error then try full submit again. well... I don't know why so I changed the BG

osuwallp.png is 800x599, so maybe you want to make it 800*600 which is the perfect size. Done.

your timing is not the same during each diff, after you remake the mp3, try to figure out which timing is correct and use the same one. Done.

your kiai times is not the same during each diff, please try to make them the same. Done

and your combo colours too, make them the same please. Done

You already have Hatsune Miku in your Artist so I think you don't need it again in the tags, so remove it. Done

And oh, ","is not necessary in the tag so I suggest to remove it, just put a space between each word is okey. Done

[Easy]
Issues
Approach Rate 6 is too high for a easy diff. Actually 3 is the one I usually use on a easy diff, so try.
try to end the kiai, don't let it go to the end of the song. Done, sorry I forget to stop the kiai >_>

Beatmap design/suggestion
00:07:956 (6,7) - these 2 sliders are way too close. for a easy diff, using spacing distance snap is highly recommended, so try to avoid spacing like these, you know that easy diff is for new players, so we better use regular spacings.(and same stuff like thisI won't mention again)
00:48:456 (1) - this spinner starts and stops at the weird place. I think it should start at 00:48:377, the long white tick.(and seems some sliders and notes have the same problem too,actually I wonder why you were using beat snap divisor 1/6...
01:11:430 (1) - try not to put object after the spinner so far away from the center of the screen, because for new players who can't spin very well, this is really easy to miss.
lol this is my first time in editor so I just randomly change it and change that include beat snap divisor 1/6 xD

[Normal]
this diff feel very hard... don't seems like a normal anymore. for pretty high approach rate and some random spacings, just highly recommended not to do these on easy or normal diff.
Yeah, you're right, but now the diff already remake and the star is more less.

[Hard]
still spacing problems, just not very easy to read but I think things gonna improve step by step so I am gonna mod them right now.
xD okay~ I'm lack of free time recently... so I will fix this soon

hope these can help, have a star from me. I wish you good luck~
Suimya
your BPM is fine

offset:380 (+3)

sounds better to me o.o/
Hello. ;) Let's begin this mod.

Actually, the offset were still off-timed, but I'll let you fix this by your own.

If you think using the built-in editor is still inaccurate, I suggest you to use Audacity to cut offset and BPM Analyzer to analyze the BPM (although this map's BPM had already correct).

General
  1. Some reverse sliders are containing too much reverses. This is pretty confusing even for pro players.
  2. Check the distance spacings. Some are too "jump" while some were "anti-jump"
  3. Check the hitsounds, and make sure they same on each section. "Same" doesn't mean you can easily copypaste them. Also check the volume settings.
Easy
00:30:380 (4) Make it like this
Normal
00:15:853 Add hitsound.
01:37:643 The reverse sliders are rather confusing. You might want to fix them.
Hard
Some sliders are "too long" (not ended on time, might be mistake when setting independent SVs)

If you need a Guest diff, I'll gladly make it for you, but make sure you have fixed the offset.

And if you think you can't solve this offset problem, just tell me, and I'll set it for you. This might change the mp3, though.
and this is a lovely song! You're lucky to map this, since this map was also easy-mappable. :)

lanjutkan sampai Ranked! \:D/
Eremes 111
hmm. your siggy catch my eyes :d
Easy
  • 00:10:095 (8,1) - Remove this jump
    00:48:144 (1,2) - spacing
    00:59:778 (6,7,8) - hard to read for beginner i think.
    01:25:607 (1,2,3) - overlap. but i don't know this is a problem or not
    01:30:290 (1,1) - a note exist too early for easy map.
EDIT = try play easy map with mouse only (it mean without keyboard ;) ) it will help you know "is my easy diff is easy enough for beginner?" :)

Normal
  • 00:11:705 (4,5,6) - i think normal player can't see it. and so do i in my first testplay.
    00:16:534 (4,5) - Spacing
    00:38:193 (5,1) - not sure if this is readable or not :? it's like spacing error :d
    00:50:485 (1,2,3,4) - i think normal player will see it as a stream.
    01:00:436 (2,3) - overlap?
    01:58:095 (5,1) - a jump? umm.. maybe no for normal diff.
    02:22:095 (1,2) - spacing
Hard
  • 2EDIT = 00:28:827 (1) - ninja spinner?
yeah. that's all. a random mod :D
Topic Starter
Meru

inverness wrote:

If you need a Guest diff, I'll gladly make it for you, but make sure you have fixed the offset.

And if you think you can't solve this offset problem, just tell me, and I'll set it for you.
really? of course you can help me with insane diff :P
the offset is wrong? hmm okay I will recheck it

thanks for your mod eremes and inverness, well actually you don't have to mod the hard diff because I wass planning to give a major changes to that diff
and sorry ermes I get a little bit confuse with your mod on easy & normal but thx xD
regenz
offset is very late 340 is correct imo
Eremes 111
matoryoshika. .
Of course you confused.
I was modding your another matryoshka. .
Oh god. Wrong post.
So my mod was for nico nico douga. Not for hatsune miku.
Sorry =A=
nice video there owob
popner
offset check: 353
show more