forum

Just to fit in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
antkatsu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
You're off to a good start. Howdy...dood.
hunnykilla
Welcome to OSU!
chan
Hi, don't be a stranger in the forums!
Also, I can't decide whether your avatar contains a flame-tail or an ignited fart.
awp
I think if it was a fart it'd be more horizontally skewed due to the air velocity so I'm assuming it is a tail that is on fire?
eyup

awp wrote:

I think if it was a fart it'd be more horizontally skewed due to the air velocity so I'm assuming it is a tail that is on fire?
Then again it could be standing in an area with high updrafts, which would deflect the flame upward.

OH US FUCKING ENGINEERS
awp
But would an updraft permit the radius of the flame to spread that wide, or would it be constricted?

On the other hand, an updraft might provide fuel for the flame, making it even larger, like blowing on a fire.

It could also be both, and the tail has caught fire due to a combustable bowel movement...hmm...we need to explore all possibilities...

or consult the source.
eyup
Maybe the top of the sphincter is pinched so everything is skewed upwards
Topic Starter
antkatsu
Aha wow. I didn't think my avatar would attract so much controversy..but it's actually a flaming piece of shi-kidding.It's most likely a fire tail,right?