forum

Hello, everyone.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Hi, everybody. I'm a 24 year old Dentistry student from Greece. I was ecstatic when I read that someone had actually made an Ouendan/EBA editor and simulator for the PC, and impressed when I saw just how well it worked and how large of a community it had amassed in such a short amount of time. Congratulations to the developers and beatmappers!

Admittedly, I found the input method of mouse and keyboard more difficult than the DS's touch screen and stylus (losing to a Normal beatmap after S-ranking everything in Ouendan 1? How can this be?!), but it's still possible to play, and I suppose it gets easier as one becomes accustomed with it. If only there also existed a way to transfer beatmaps to the DS...

I just submitted my first beatmap. I hope I'll have the time and inspiration needed to make some good ones for everyone to enjoy...

Osu!
awp
If you've got the wallet for it, I'd recommend a tablet.

It's actually a bit trickier/tougher to get used to than a mouse, but I'll be damned if it wasn't truer/more enjoyable that way!
chan
Welcome!
I've hardly played on DS but I found the mouse to be pretty easy to use. Also, when I got hold of a tablet, it was pretty novel, but quite tricky. I'll take a look at the timing for you staff credits when I get home in about 5.5 hours, and maybe look at your other beatmap if I have time. Hope you've read some of the beatmap creating guides!