forum

Suichū [SD|HD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
axvl

My Fifth skin!

This skin gameplay wise does only support osu! standard mode.

So when i made this skin i went for the beach/water feel, since summer is here.
Feel free to hit me up if you think there is something i should improve ;D
And if you are going to use these textures in some other skin then make sure to credit me, thanks.

Download

And thanks to everyone in the skinhouse and Yo Man Dan discord server for helping create this skin :D

Updates :
Fixed most of the thing Matt listed in the comments down below
Removed a black bar from the selection-mode
Matt2e2
I haven't yet downloaded the skin, however, I've noticed some issues right away:
  1. No selection-mode button/icon?
  2. There's no 300/300g hitbursts for the ranking panel. You can fix that by adding both non-animated hitbursts and animated hitbursts in your skin (you can make them consist out of only one frame and it will still count as an animation). Due to the way the game works, the animated ones will get used only during gameplay, meanwhile the non-animated ones will get used on the ranking panel only (for example: hit300-0.png will get used in gameplay and can be left invisible while hit300.png won't affect the gameplay and can be skinned like the other hitbursts).
  3. Speaking of which, the colors of the 50 hitburst make it hard to read on the ranking panel. Same goes for the other hitbursts, although it's not as bad.
  4. IMO, the text on the big grade letters is a bit small.
  5. I feel like the text on ranking-perfect could be made bigger as well.
  6. score-x is not aligned with the numbers. Seems to be a different font as well.

Either way, I think this is a pretty nice skin. Good job! :)
LeDing
pretty underrated skin we have here

good skin btw :D