forum

toning it down a notch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
So I realized that making 50 posts in 1 hour is probably a bad idea. So, I'm going to try to take it down a notch. The posts won't really stop, they will just be less, well, "spammy", and I wont be posting so many damn dank memes, because I dont want to get myself banned, because I genuinely actually do love this game, and I'm having the time of my life with it. This game for the past week or so has been helping me with issues I am currently having with my parents, school, and other stuff. So, expect me to tone it down a notch, k?

Also i apologize to the moderators who had to deal with my posts
Aomi
why did you create a thread to announce that you are turning it down a notch but you actually aren't and are instead making them less spammy, while also apologizing to the mods who had to deal with your posts when in reality you're just making them do more work than is necessary???????
Rurree
inb4 this gets locked and you get restricted for spamming

just a tip you don't have to make threads about it every damn time. other users especially mods wouldn't really appreciate that.
Mahogany

Aomi wrote:

why did you create a thread to announce that you are turning it down a notch but you actually aren't and are instead making them less spammy, while also apologizing to the mods who had to deal with your posts when in reality you're just making them do more work than is necessary???????
Because he's too school for cool and also a rebel and a strong independent 12-year-old who don't need no mods to keep him down
Topic Starter
roshan117

Rurree wrote:

just a tip you don't have to make threads about it every damn time. other users especially mods wouldn't really appreciate that.

k
Aomi

Mahogany wrote:

Aomi wrote:

Because he's too school for cool and also a rebel and a strong independent 12-year-old who don't need no mods to keep him down
but hes 14
Rurree

roshan117 wrote:

Rurree wrote:

k
w/e m8 just don't come crying in case you do get restricted for creating tons of pointless threads, even if this is just OT

good that you're having the time of your life but it isn't fair if others have to deal with the mess and spam you create
DeathHydra
If you love this game, then play the game instead of making bunch of threads in short amount of time.
Topic Starter
roshan117

Rurree wrote:

Well, if i do get restricted, then its probably because I deserved it
Stefan
yes.