Trash Boat
Enjoy your ban.

Furry... *giggles*
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Trash Boat wrote:

Enjoy your ban.

Furry... *giggles*
I don't see anything wrong being a furry, as far you aren't with yiff this and yiff that, btw I don't like it anyway, it just make me sick when someone it's labeled as "sick" for something you like :U

Btw, long-short story:

Thread called "Find the worst Steam Profile", a friend told me that my profile was feature, did a little "drama" (In fact, I didn't post anything dramatic, I just pointed out that what's the deal with my profile, they like it or what?), some badass admins got mad, and ban.

I don't understand why people have to judge the likes of others, I mean, we're all different.
Aurani
Finally a site that actually does something nice.

That's why you keep away from furries. :p
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Aurani wrote:

That's why you keep away from furries. :p
Oh u. Sigh...
Aurani
You know me?
I'm quite infamous, huh.

I don't really see a problem with you wanting to fuck horses or wolves or whatever you like, as long as you don't shove it up someone's face. So, unless you did something along those lines on that Forum, I'm not okay with the ban.
There, enjoyed this answer better? :V
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Aurani wrote:

You know me?
I'm quite infamous, huh.

I don't really see a problem with you wanting to fuck horses or wolves or whatever you like, as long as you don't shove it up someone's face. So, unless you did something along those lines on that Forum, I'm not okay with the ban.
There, enjoyed this answer better? :V
Who cares if you're famous or not? You're a person with the same rights as me.

And what the...? Dude, you're really a dumb close minded person?

Furry =/= Zoophilia.
Aurani
I said I'm INFAMOUS, not famous. Gotta learn that English, yo.
Also, I beg to differ, but you don't have the same rights as me. Yes, you do have them on paper, but in practice, you have less due to the place you live in.

Yes, I'm a dumb cisgender white male and pretty close-minded at that.
However, at least my vocabulary is on a different level than yours, so stick your Tumblr shit right up your arse, mate. :V

All I see is Furry = Furry. :V
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Aurani wrote:

I said I'm INFAMOUS, not famous. Gotta learn that English, yo.
Also, I beg to differ, but you don't have the same rights as me. Yes, you do have them on paper, but in practice, you have less due to the place you live in.

Yes, I'm a dumb cisgender white male and pretty close-minded at that.
However, at least my vocabulary is on a different level than yours, so stick your Tumblr shit right up your arse, mate. :V

All I see is Furry = Furry. :V
Funnies post of all 2015, you deserve an award, hah.

You're doing an excellent job representing your country in that way <3

Someone is looking things as stereotype, and you're a clear example of the close mind type.

Oh just to let you know, I don't use Tumblr.
Aurani
Might not be funny for you, but I got my kicks from trolling you.

You're way too butthurt even when people are joking, so that's one reason you might've gotten banned there. This is Internet, so expect people to not give two shits about your thoughts, unless you really want to come off as desperate.

Also, your guess on my close-mindedness is rather shit. Even if I did insult your petty feelings, this line - "I don't really see a problem with you wanting to fuck horses or wolves or whatever you like, as long as you don't shove it up someone's face." proves that I'm rather open to all your weird fetishes.

Anyways, it's been a nice thread. I love you. :V
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Aurani wrote:

Might not be funny for you, but I got my kicks from trolling you.

You're way too butthurt even when people are joking, so that's one reason you might've gotten banned there. This is Internet, so expect people to not give two shits about your thoughts, unless you really want to come off as desperate.

Also, your guess on my close-mindedness is rather shit. Even if I did insult your petty feelings, this line - "I don't really see a problem with you wanting to fuck horses or wolves or whatever you like, as long as you don't shove it up someone's face." proves that I'm rather open to all your weird fetishes.

Anyways, it's been a nice thread. I love you. :V
Dude, you're the one that look butthurted and started offending, did I do something to you?

Btw, I didn't say anything like that I like to fuck with animals, also who in the world would think that? It's just stupid. What I said it's furry doesn't equal to zoophilia, those cases are really far apart.

Funny thing is you're the one that started with the drama, I just left a post that I think is funny.
Gumpy
What is FacePunch ._.
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Gumpyyy wrote:

What is FacePunch ._.
Umm... Search it in Google?
Gumpy
oh those guys, idc then
EneT
Well this thread was a nice laugh.
Seriously though, keep your weird fetishes to yourself.
gregest
quality post even if it's OT
Trash Boat
TL:DR: FacePunch can be a real pain in the face for trolls like the OP
Topic Starter
FoxCat

CptBlackBird wrote:

quality post even if it's OT
OT doesn't count post at least, hah :D

EneT wrote:

Well this thread was a nice laugh.
Seriously though, keep your weird fetishes to yourself.
Lol, I didn't talked about any fetish, that's the funny thing.

Inb4: Sadly, furries are stereotyped as "sick", true it's fault of the same fandom, but not everyone is like the stereotype. If you're guiding by them you'll never grown as a person.
-Makishima S-

http://www.whatisfurry.org/

Gotta leave this here.
-sev
I don't see anything wrong with that picture OP.

Aurani wrote:

show more