forum

(serious) AITA for "harassing" someone over 1 kudosu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unpredictable
Alright guys none of the usual bullshit memery here, I'd first like to preface this by saying that this was in NO WAY my fault, none of this would have happened if the mapper involved just gave my kudosu he like SHOULD have done in the first place. I was modding a map that was in a modding queue of mine, the usual, and a couple days later, I received multiple kudosu from this same guy I just modded for, to which I was at first pleased about, until I noticed he didn't upvote a post of mine that clearly looked like it helped him. I was absolutely bewildered. Sure it isn't written officially of any sort that you absolutely MUST upvote a post that helped you, but it's like a Mapper's Word of Honor, betraying that is not only absolutely shameful to the modding community, but you risk putting your reputation as a modder and even as a mapper on the line just by doing that. So then I ask him politely in PMs to upvote the post that clearly had helped him, but he doesn't even respond whatsoever and clearly ignores my messages. I was appalled. Not only did he not give me that one kudosu I rightfully deserved, but was also intentionally ignoring my posts, I was infuriated out of mind. Then, I soon found public social media accounts of him where I proceeded to send messages to not only him, but to his friends and family, asking why he never gave my one kudosu that I clearly worked for. A lot of them said they had no idea what I was talking about (sure they didn't), and even threatened to call the police on me. We eventually got this sorted out and he finally upvoted me, giving me that one kudosu and then proceeded to block me on osu! and on a couple other social media platforms as well. Why he did all of this I think is completely unreasonable considering that I don't think I did anything wrong here, all I wanted was my kudosu and all he had to do was upvote me, rightfully so. AITA?
johnmedina999
Serraionga
abraker
Goddamn people are stupid. BN have a to make a living and this fucker was too greedy to give measly kudosu. Just imagine what you can do with even half of that! To put into perspective, if you distributed 10% of that kudosu to all modders the mapping economy wouldnt be damn bad.
Death
Wait a minute, this isn't the copypasta thread
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

Death wrote:

:^)

abraker wrote:

Goddamn people are stupid. BN have a to make a living and this fucker was too greedy to give measly kudosu. Just imagine what you can do with even half of that! To put into perspective, if you distributed 10% of that kudosu to all modders the mapping economy wouldnt be damn bad.

also this made me laugh out loud, thank you for this
andreapietro001

Unpredictable wrote:

Death wrote:

abraker wrote:

KatouMegumi
ok boomer
andreapietro001

KatouMegumi wrote:

ok boomer

pentaqola
bi tiju... ifsf xf hp bhbjo
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

weebsplayosu wrote:

Unpredictable wrote:

Death wrote:

abraker wrote:

bro this meme is like a decade old yikes
abraker
At least it's not as old as this dinosaur

Serraionga
andreapietro001

Unpredictable wrote:

weebsplayosu wrote:

Unpredictable wrote:

Death wrote:

abraker wrote:

bro this meme is like a decade old yikes

abraker
"at least I have vodka to keep drowning down my depression"