forum

Keremal's OT Parliament Resignation Notice.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
So, hi! Keremal had resigned from his OT Parliament position.

By the way, we’re not taking in new OT Parliament members until the next OT Parliament elections.

-signed, Fizzn (KatouMegumi)
Nuuskamuikkunen
Here to confirm as another OT!Parliament member Keremal's (Keremaru) Resign.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I got a suggestion.

Anyone that desires to be part of OT!Parliament, presidency or similar positions, must have been active in the forums for the last 30 days prior to their candidacy. And not to be absent for more than 7 consecutive days.

This to avoid cases of a person that hasn't visited OT! for a long time and suddenly appearing. This has already happened more than once.
Serraionga
ok
z0z

eblf2013 wrote:

I got a suggestion.

Anyone that desires to be part of OT!Parliament, presidency or similar positions, must have been active in the forums for the last 30 days prior to their candidacy. And not to be absent for more than 7 consecutive days.

This to avoid cases of a person that hasn't visited OT! for a long time and suddenly appearing. This has already happened more than once.
to add leniency to cases where someone has to be out for 7+ consecutive days, they should send a message to the president to explain why they are going to be or are out for 7+ days
Winnyace
you know, Kaos is pretty cute
Penguin
Hey guys, I haven't been in the country (OT) for quite some time. And before you ask, the sabbatical was great! Anyways, can someone catch me up on who's the current president and who's in parliament?
abraker
President: Yours truly, abraker

Parliament: Fizzn (KatouMegumi), samX500, and elbf
Nuuskamuikkunen

abraker wrote:

and elbf
You know what have you done...

Ą̷͉̲̠̹͌͊̒͠͝ͅB̶̩̾̈́͝R̸̡̺̿͌̂̅Ã̵̢̤̯̮̖̳̐̆̃͝K̷͉̻̺̋̂̏̍̄Ę̷̩͙́̑̒̾̇͘ͅR̶̤̝͌̏̊̄̀͝?̶̗̃̃͜
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
You forgot about Tad, braker.
samX500

KatouMegumi wrote:

Tad is not a member of parliement, he is the secretary.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

samX500 wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

Tad is not a member of parliement, he is the secretary.
oh...